storm 9520 unlocked from us network,and now using in india with vodafone carrier . in that 3g and wifi not working.
    please let me know any solution for fixing that and any new os for storm 9520 unlocked for using in india vodafone carrier...
    03-14-12 02:33 PM
    If the US network you're referring to is AT&T, you won't get 3G in India on this phone.

As for the latest OS, you can download that from here. If you've never done OS upgrades before, make sure you read the OS upgrade/downgrade procedures thread (search for it.)
    03-14-12 02:46 PM
    If i upgrade to latest os,that will work in indian networks know? also the phone will remain in unlocked mode too or its get locked again? please help me to find a solution.
    Then wifi too not working in that phone,it seems locked. For unlocking wifi any solution's there means,please let me know...
    03-15-12 12:33 AM
    If it's an AT&T branded phone, no matter what you do you won't get 3G on it in India. You should be getting 2G on it though. Once unlocked, your phone will stay unlocked.

I can't address the WiFi issue, sorry.
    03-15-12 11:56 AM
    You can't lock Wi-Fi .... Something else is probably missing. Can you enable WiFi? Can you see a listing of WiFi acces points?
    03-15-12 01:03 PM
    IF you are getting 2G then this is what you will get, the frequency bands on this version are working with north American carriers and you can only get EDGE to work. if you are not getting connection at all then contact your carrier and reinstall the service books on your unlocked Blackberry.
    03-20-12 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD