I just purchased the app slider for the Storm, can anyone tell me how to set it up so I can make it password protected? I have downloaded the app and its on the Storm just want to be able to password protect it. I use the paid verison.

Thanks
    04-22-09 05:53 PM
    I just purchased the app slider for the Storm, can anyone tell me how to set it up so I can make it password protected? I have downloaded the app and its on the Storm just want to be able to password protect it. I use the paid verison.

Thanks
    Hold you finger (don't click the screen, just hover) on the center of the screen until the keypad comes up. Then enter in the code that you want to use. Now every time you slide the bar to unlock, it will ask for the code.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-09 06:09 PM

Thanks
    Not knowing for SURE, since I don't have the app I'm goona guess to add a password, just go in to the Options and set one. Options>Password>Enable
    04-22-09 06:10 PM
    I just check on my copy and noticed that DMG changed the password location. In order to change it you must go to Options> StormSlider Options. Make sure that enable password is set to yes. Now there should be an area that says "4 Digit Password", click to the right of this and input your password. Finally press the bb key and click save.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-09 07:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD