OK so am new to BB, only had my 8330 for about a month, I will never go back to a regular cell phone! OK so my question is. Am on sprint and right now, the curve is about all there is for BB. I really like the storm, But is it worth switching from Sprint to Verizon?? I like Sprint, and my curve but The storm is sweet. And I don't think Sprint will get there hands on the storm anytime soon. So should I stick it out with Sprint and see or switch??????? Thanks
    02-16-09 08:44 AM
    From what I have read and experienced anybody that was a previous bb owner will not like the storm.
    In person I have never met a person that liked the storm after using the curve.
    I know there are a lot of ppl on here that will argue.

My opinion is use one for a few hours (a friends) and see if you still like it.

I thought I would like it but after playing with my cuzins my curve looks/feels/runs better than I thought.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 10:53 AM
    From what I have read and experienced anybody that was a previous bb owner will not like the storm.
    In person I have never met a person that liked the storm after using the curve.
    I know there are a lot of ppl on here that will argue.

My opinion is use one for a few hours (a friends) and see if you still like it.

I thought I would like it but after playing with my cuzins my curve looks/feels/runs better than I thought.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD