So I know there is/was a BlackBerry store down in the USA in Farmington Hills, Mich. in 2007/2008 but I don't know know well it did. I don't even know if it still exists. Does anyone think it would be a good idea for BlackBerry to open stores everywhere like Apple has done? I personally see that there would be a huge benifit.

Just thought I'd put it out there : )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-11 07:30 PM
    I think it's a great idea too.

My friend just got back from China and she says there are BlackBerry stores there as well. More I say! MORE!
    05-10-11 07:39 PM
    no, theres not really the money in it for them to do it. they have several phones and one tablet so lets be totally honest that when most people get phones from their carriers it kinda negates the need. apple also sell their computers and their multitude of ipods and their other lines such as tv etc, so they have a far broader portfolio which would get normal custom.

put an apple shop next to a carrier store and they`ll still sell computers and everything non phone.
    put an apple shop next to a computer shop and they`ll still sell phones.
    put a blackberry shop next to a carrier store and its pointless
    05-10-11 07:53 PM
    That's true. But I think people could benifit from going to a place where the people know all about BlackBerry phones and tablets rather then knowing a little bit and having to call somewhere else when trying to help someone in store.

05-10-11 08:01 PM
    That's true. But I think people could benifit from going to a place where the people know all about BlackBerry phones and tablets rather then knowing a little bit and having to call somewhere else when trying to help someone in store.

oh that i agree with totally, but while its a great idea for the customer, its not really a financially viable route, especially when carriers provide device support its kinda throwing money away in that respect
    05-11-11 10:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD