Share price just exploded 12% after recent earnings call. Nice to see.
    12-20-17 09:07 AM
    Very positive report for a small software and services company that seems to be stable and growing.

Just nothing about how licensing associated with hardware is doing or if they expect it to have any future impact.
    12-20-17 09:25 AM
    BB seems to be doing solid work with the auto division, between the fully integrated software dashboard to the self-driving systems they're also working on (two separate but related pieces). IMO, it's a very good fit for the QNX division and for BB in general, as security (of various types) is super important in that space. The market is responding to that potential, and BB's timing is quite good, so it's very positive for the company overall.
    bakron1 likes this.
    12-20-17 10:35 AM
    Very positive report for a small software and services company that seems to be stable and growing.

Just nothing about how licensing associated with hardware is doing or if they expect it to have any future impact.
    I doubt the Android licensing is ever going to matter that much. But it's fine, Chen has a nice little growing company now. This validates the move away from phones and means they are on the right track finally.
    12-20-17 10:38 AM
    I hope it stays up and keeps growing!!
    12-20-17 11:58 AM
    I hope it stays up and keeps growing!!
    I fee the same way as you do, as long as they have continued growth and positive earnings, I say they are on the right track.
    OTCHRussell likes this.
    12-21-17 04:37 PM
    They should change their name to BlockchainBerry, that would probably quintuple it.
    Elephant_Canyon and TGR1 like this.
    12-21-17 05:16 PM