Just watched a skit on late night with seth myers where he was ranting to his IT guy about cloud security and for some reason dips his blackberry into a glass of water.
    His IT guy says, "why should we listen to you? you still have a blackberry." ...and seth responded with "cause with a blackberry i know what's on it, nothing." ...

and it ends with him wanting the IT guy to fix it by putting it in a bag of rice...the IT guy was offended cause seth assumed he would have rice since he was asian....

i don't have a link cause it just aired but i'm sure it will be on hulu or the nbc website tomorrow. just look for the show dated 7/21/15 with ryan Seacrest on it.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-15 03:39 AM
    No surprise there given Seacrest's involvement. He's likely still a bit sour. But really, those antics aren't likely to slow down.
    07-21-15 04:22 AM
    The skit had nothing to do with Seacrest actually. He was gone by then. They did it closer towards the end of the show.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-15 04:54 AM
    At least Seth still uses a BlackBerry! He makes fun of it - so what. He also makes fun of iPhones.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Passport
    07-21-15 07:40 AM
    Hilarious. I remember having to save my phone many times with a bag of rice. Ahh the good ol' days. Seth Myers show sucks anyway. That's probably why I missed it.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-21-15 02:31 PM
    At least Seth still uses a BlackBerry! He makes fun of it - so what. He also makes fun of iPhones.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Passport
    I don't think he does, it was just for the skit.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-15 03:43 PM
    One day BB's going to have the last laugh,I hope so anyway,lol
    07-21-15 03:49 PM
    The b.u.t.t. of jokes...

Or does a joke have any buddies, friends of mates? Ahh, yeah, there's a thread in Off-Topic... :-)

(edit: URL)
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=175211

�   "BB Android Armageddon: Chenisys is uploading in 5,4,3..."   �
    07-21-15 06:20 PM
    The b.u.t.t. of jokes...

Or does a joke have any buddies, friends of mates? Ahh, yeah, there's a thread in Off-Topic... :-)

(edit: URL)
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=175211

�   "BB Android Armageddon: Chenisys is uploading in 5,4,3..."   �
    Actually, in the U.S. I've seen and heard it as bud, as in budding flower, meaning the beginning of something. And this is in the open discussion forum. I was just pointing out how blackberry is still seen today. I didn't think it belonged in a thread full of random jokes unrelated to blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-15 07:38 PM