hi all, has anyone used some of these spy software for blackberries? am looking at one mobistealth - havent got it yet - i wonder if there is any noticeable signs on the bb once it is isntalled. i am sure the battery will last less and also the data usage may be higher - if anyone has used any of these apps, can you share your experience?
    thanks
    05-23-11 04:58 PM
    You might want to try the apps fourms... you will probably get more views / replies..

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/

as for your spy software, i can;t help you... i unfortunately am a travel agent, and not a vigilante or wanna be detective...

Good Luck
    05-23-11 06:42 PM
    If the person you install it on knows there BB, they'll find your spy app. And if they own the phone you install it on, I'll help them file a lawsuit against you
    Post more details and I'll tell you more about what to expect. Although there's a lot of posts already about spy apps.
    05-23-11 11:12 PM
    I didn't use any mobile spy, however, my boyfriend once installed some mobile spy on my phone, now he is my ex-boyfriend. I believe if someone find the spy software installed by you, then you will get troubles.
    Last edited by bettybaby; 09-22-11 at 09:31 PM. Reason: more details
    09-21-11 11:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD