You won't be wrong.

This is how you CB10, son!
    05-22-13 08:15 PM
    Q5 isn't coming to North America right now and when this news was originally talked about the Q5 was just a rumor.

Definitely should be the Aristo. Anything else and I'm pretty sure there will be another exodus of customers from Sprint.
    05-22-13 08:25 PM
    I would not want Sprint to handle a BlackBerry exclusive. Last decent smartphone exclusive they had was the Pre and we saw how that panned out for them. Granted it wasn't all Sprint's fault for the Pre failure, I just think if you want an exclusive you wouldn't want the phone that will decide the fate of a whole company to be on a carrier with such an uncertain future.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 11:48 PM
    I would not want Sprint to handle a BlackBerry exclusive. Last decent smartphone exclusive they had was the Pre and we saw how that panned out for them. Granted it wasn't all Sprint's fault for the Pre failure, I just think if you want an exclusive you wouldn't want the phone that will decide the fate of a whole company to be on a carrier with such an uncertain future.

Posted via CB10
    I don't think BlackBerry would give Sprint an exclusive anyway. I don't think Sprint commands the subscriber base or network to demand a mass migration of users (even BB users) from other networks onto theirs. If Verizon or AT&T got an exclusive, I could see why. But not Sprint. Weighing the options, I don't think BlackBerry would risk alienating so many customers and potentially missing a large amount of sales simply due to a Sprint exclusive.
    05-22-13 11:52 PM
    Better yet...I hope BlackBerry never does carrier exclusive devices ever again.

~STV
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    05-23-13 03:27 AM
    Better yet...I hope BlackBerry never does carrier exclusive devices ever again.

~STV
    +100000
    Fk exclusives. I was so sad about not getting the torch 9810. (granted it wasn't as good as the Bold) but still.

But really I don't think I can trust this one. I just hope sprint gets thier head straight and does something nice to use for being so freaking late. Maybe a discounted Q10 or a free Lamborgini or something in the least.

Posted via Dec Alpha C
    05-23-13 04:37 AM
    Probably the Q5...

(My PB experience here has taught me that is best to aim low )
    "full touch" device for sprint was confirmed earlier this yr,,, q5 isn't full touch...
    05-23-13 07:24 AM
    Could it be the slider that CB had an article on a few weeks ago? Oh I hope so!
    slider is a render/concept...
    05-23-13 07:28 AM
    Oh okay, that makes sense, especially if the next device is much more difficult to use with one hand. I hope devices with screen comparable to the Z10's are still produced. I feel it's the perfect size for me.

I can't imagine BlackBerry signing an exclusive deal with Sprint now. BlackBerry would risk losing a ton of customers, many of who are just coming off of their two-year contracts with BB7 devices.

Posted via CB10
    huh??? how would BB lose customers??? sprints' deals are the best,,, 4g/lte, not so much,,, & i agree this would be a "gotcha" to those that slammed sprint & bailed for the "Z",,, for the record, i slammed 'em a bit, less than some, but didn't kneejerk myself into a new carrier/plan,,, i got too good a deal w/ them to bail...
    05-23-13 07:34 AM
    Yeah, but the way Sprint treats it's customers like garbage and says things like "we think our customers will be happy with just the Q10" (paraphrased), I can easily imagine them spouting off exciting bulls*** about the Q5.

On a positive note, I hope it IS the Q5 because I don't buy $600 phones.
    the "5" will probably go for $99 on contract in the U.S,,, i hope you don't have a "Z" or "Q", 'cuz if you do, you paid $500-$600,,, unless you're an LE guy...
    05-23-13 07:36 AM
    Yeah, there's that... Good point.

I got it: It's going to be a bedazzled Z10.

JK. Aristo would be cool, but Sprint never gets exclusive cool phones. Verizon gets cool phones. Sprint is late to cool parties, and the one's it tries to throw, it has ZTE and Kyocera garbage as party favors.

It would cool to see Sprint get an exclusive Aristo, but I just can't imagine that happening. Maybe I'll be wrong
    maybe they get the white & black this time around...
    05-23-13 07:38 AM
    A slider makes a lot of sense to me. I think that it might do well Z10 real estate with Q10 keyboard. Would make a lot of people happy!
    05-23-13 03:01 PM
37 12