Another spotted, this time its the bold 9000, its been featured pretty often on Community, but not so directly. Basically Brita drunk dials Jeff and he's playing back the message to her.

lol at the incoming call screen while IN the call

btw CHECK OUT MY THEMES!
    02-11-10 11:54 PM
    Not even a 9700.
    02-12-10 12:08 AM
    Please resize that picture to 640x480 or less or it will be removed.

Very large images are not very friendly to people who come here via WAP
    02-12-10 12:19 AM
    done

-10char
    02-12-10 07:36 AM
    Much appreciated
    02-12-10 01:59 PM
    I don't understand why spotted is in all caps...but okay.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-10 02:43 PM
    now, if they'd just had Britta holding a 'berry when she had on that dress....

if anyone cares*, characters from FX's 'Damages' have been sporting 'berrys since the first season. this (their 3rd season) has already shown at least one Kickstart**! which (along with real Pearls) was previously featured on NBC's '30 Rock'. so since they're all slinging iPhonys now, let's give it up to RIMM for excellent product placement! wooo!

* doubt it

** "Pearl" 8220
    02-13-10 07:13 AM
    now, if they'd just had Britta holding a 'berry when she had on that dress....

if anyone cares*, characters from FX's 'Damages' have been sporting 'berrys since the first season. this (their 3rd season) has already shown at least one Kickstart**! which (along with real Pearls) was previously featured on NBC's '30 Rock'. so since they're all slinging iPhonys now, let's give it up to RIMM for excellent product placement! wooo!

* doubt it

** "Pearl" 8220
    A post with footnotes. I love it
    does blackberry pay the shows to use their phones, or is it the other way around?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-10 07:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD