I had some URL links saved in the smart tag app that would just start the download of an APK that I imported just to simplify the navigation to. Cant seem to get it to work now! Did the same for saved html files in the books so I could just write an Index of a bunch of the pages I saved and and simply use the smart tags app favourites to open the custom html index. not working either... Z10 had encryption. I just decrypted and will try to make again. Could make a smart tags app to download your APKs from Dropbox aswell if I didn't have an SD card. file:///accounts/1000/shared/Dropbox@ and then the file you want to download or read. It was great to just open the assistant start typing or speaking and vast amounts of offline information, pictures and links that I organized display in there. Password Keeper is similar in how much device access it has.
    Last edited by Leyra B10; 07-22-17 at 08:21 AM.
    07-22-17 07:28 AM
    The SD card just needed formatting again. Smart Tags for URL downloads, personal html's and shareable folders from dropbox, box, onedrive and google drive are working. Assistant Supercomputer is back lol. I'm guessing Evernote does not support Blackberry because of the offline notes in the reminders app if you synced It with Accounts. Using the BB world app and the Amazon Apk can have 3 accounts viewable at once! But no webclipping....
    07-22-17 07:06 PM