was watching the show Royal Pains tonight, and Hank of hank med, received a voicemail alert. the unmistakable Blackberry !
    I actually looked at my phone across the room , as I had to volume on the tv up a little and swore it was my Torch!! LOL! It looked like a 9700 .but could have easily been a Torch. cool!
    08-10-11 08:39 PM
    The guy on "Suits" (the one that is not a lawyer) has a torch. Great show by the way. Royal pains brings me back to the days I use to hang out at the Hamptons.
    08-10-11 08:47 PM
    The guy on "Suits" (the one that is not a lawyer) has a torch. Great show by the way. Royal pains brings me back to the days I use to hang out at the Hamptons.
    yeah,caught that also. good show. remember "save the OBI!!" couldn't be saved , but what a bar!!
    08-10-11 08:56 PM
    yeah,caught that also. good show. remember "save the OBI!!" couldn't be saved , but what a bar!!
    WOW The Oak Beach Inn. Now that's going back. Did my first bungee jump there.
    tcseacliff likes this.
    08-10-11 09:02 PM
    From white collar Neil has a torch it appears and Agent Burke is using a older curve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-11 09:04 PM
    I think I saw a BlackBerry in Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes, not sure what model it was but it looked a bit old
    08-10-11 09:20 PM
    WOW The Oak Beach Inn. Now that's going back. Did my first bungee jump there.
    I got punched in the head there! awesome summer! remember all the women! imagine having Blackberries back then? would have easily needed 32 gig for phone numbers!!LOL!
    08-10-11 09:20 PM
    From white collar Neil has a torch it appears and Agent Burke is using a older curve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    prime time as really embraced the berry! sawa berry on Rizzoli & isle also. it was so cool though hearing the alert on Royal pains, it was very loud(what else is new). Hank played the voice mail, it was cool!
    08-10-11 09:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD