Hi, when sending POP mail, the blackberry signature appears once, however, when sending via my hotmail or MSN accounts, the signature appears twice - even though it is configured corectly in the signature text for these accounts.

It looks like this:

Sent from my BlackBerry smartphoneSent from my BlackBerry smartphone</div>

If I remove the sig all togeather, no signature is sent only the </div> text.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

C
    01-17-12 04:51 AM
    Hey did you find a solution to this? I bought a new 9790 last week and have the same problem!

Thanks
    02-09-12 02:51 PM
    You guys must have a sig setup in your google settings as well. Login to the webpage and check/edit settings. Just a hunch.
    02-09-12 07:52 PM
    Hi guys, did you find a solution to this? Mine does it too, but with the e-mail text too!!
    03-22-12 05:21 AM
    Hi dronnieboy, I still haven't found a fix.
    I've been in regular touch with O2 and Hotmail but they don't seem to have a clue!

I too have my email text repeated and it's really frustrating.

Funnily enough I seem to be the only user who's complained to O2 /Hotmail about this.

Are you in the UK / on o2?

cheers
    04-08-12 06:04 AM
    I too am with O2, but have seen threads for people on Vodafone too. O2 have not got a clue, and have now carried out the 4th suggestion from Blackberry, that has not solved the problem. I find it incredulous that not one person I have spoken to at O2, or seemingly Blackberry themselves have come across this problem before me. It is all over the net. O2 tried to fob me off with 'repairing the phone' - someone else on here, is on 3rd handset now and still having the issue.

Madness.
    08-14-12 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD