Hi I got a sprint 8530 and my reception is pretty bad..I only get 2 bars max inside my apt.. I was just wondering if anyone has tried the signal booster from http://www.berrybooster.com/ ? I would imagine it doesn't work that well or rim would just incorporate the technology into their phone somehow.. Any input on this device would be great.. Or if you can suggest something similar that would be great or I might just have to leave sprint and really don't to pay the etf thanks guys!
    Last edited by grotty; 03-08-10 at 02:14 PM.
    03-08-10 02:06 PM
    Get an Airwave?
    03-08-10 03:41 PM
    like above poster said, get an airave if you are with sprint
    03-08-10 04:18 PM
    Don't I need cable/dsl internet for that? The only internet I have is the internet I tether..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-10 04:21 PM
    i bought the berrybooster. i'm desperate. $20 and a money back guaranty. heck, i've wasted $20 on stupider things so i'm going to try it. soon as i get it and try i will report.
    07-22-10 12:14 PM
    Do you have the current PRL? #4357* to check. Should be 60668

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-10 12:19 PM
    Please do post your findings. Very interested to see if it works.
    07-22-10 12:57 PM
    Please do post your findings. Very interested to see if it works.
    Yes please do.
    07-22-10 02:31 PM
    This is what I don't understand. I know that I get great service with Sprint because I've had them for quite a few years now. But what I don't understand is why as soon as we upgrade to bb's the signal is not nearly as good and we go into roam often. I've posted this concern before but I just don't understand why this is even an issue. I'm guess it's the way the 8530 was made somehow, I don't know.
    07-22-10 04:49 PM
    Hey homeispalosverdes, how did you make out with the Berrybooster? Grateful for your thoughts.

Dave
    08-24-10 11:21 AM
    I checked out the Berry Booster site and noted that sales contact information is I-tena.com.

The product is a sticker that goes on the back cover.

Looks like this reviewer will be asking for his money back.

08-24-10 11:45 AM
    I checked out the Berry Booster site and noted that sales contact information is I-tena.com.

The product is a sticker that goes on the back cover.

Looks like this reviewer will be asking for his money back.

Yeah I had one of those "stickers" on my old razr and it did nothing.
    08-24-10 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD