I am currently using 8700 And now i wanna get some sizzling new and latest. Which one do your propose guys?
    04-14-09 01:21 AM
    If you are planning to stay with T Mobile the is the Pearl, the
    Pearl Flip, the Curve and the Javelin. Best bet is to go into a
    retail store and test them all to see which you like best. You
    are really the only one who can make this call.

Also, use this site to compare the specs side by side:
    BlackBerry - Compare PDAs - BlackBerry Smartphone and PDA Solution Comparison
    04-14-09 01:53 AM
    I am currently using 8700 And now i wanna get some sizzling new and latest. Which one do your propose guys?
    Take 8900>9000>Storm
    04-14-09 02:04 AM
    Take 8900>9000>Storm
    Would be nice if you stated a rationale for these as opposed to simply posting
    model numbers. That, I think, would be more helpful to the OP.
    04-14-09 02:11 AM
    If you're sticking with T-Mobile and already like the full QWERTY keyboard you have on your 8700, then the 8900 or first gen Curve are your options.

If you're looking for a huge memory upgrade and processor, I don't see why the 8900 wouldn't suit you. When you test one out at a store, you'll be amazed at how fast the processor is compared to what you have now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-09 02:17 AM
    Would be nice if you stated a rationale for these as opposed to simply posting
    model numbers. That, I think, would be more helpful to the OP.
    What? Who wants to be helpful? I thought we were here to make ourselves feel cool?

04-14-09 02:17 AM
    I say get the 8900. I love to text and use my messengers so the keyboard is great. This is my 1st BB and I love it. It has soo many great features. I think yo should check it out. And wi-fi connection is great. Esp cuz I have a tmobile hotspot modem.

04-14-09 03:09 AM
    Yeah the 8900 is the cats meow on Tmob regarding BB's. That's just my opinion tho.

04-14-09 04:16 AM
    If you are sticking with Tmobile, then your best choice is the 8900, it has a slick look, nice camera, wifi, and of course all the usual BB goodness. It lacks 3G, but with the wifi and a solid EDGE signal it shouldn't be too bad.

If you are willing to switch carriers, then your next 2 best options are the Bold (ATT) or the Storm (VZW). The Bold is a bit bulky, BUT with that comes wifi, 3G, a good camera (not as good as the 8900 or Storm), a GREAT screen and the faster processor currently in a BB. The Storm, you get "the network" (in most places VZW is best or at least good enough), touch screen, which is THE largest BB screen, 3G, and a GREAT camera. Word of caution the Storm is NOT for everyone as some just can't get used to not having a physical keyboard.
    04-14-09 07:50 AM
    If you are staying with T-Mobile, I would agree that the 8900 would fit the bill.

Switching to AT&T? Go with the Bold.

Switching to Verizon? Either look at the Storm, or wait out a couple of months for the 9630.

My opinion - those are the best phones for each carrier. It is as much of a carrier choice as it is a model choice.
    04-14-09 08:27 AM
    A lot of my friends are divided over 8900 and 9000. The former mainly for its size.
    04-14-09 09:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD