Hey fellas!
    My choice would be SONY. I have no spesific reason on it, but I think PlayStation could be badass in improving gaming experience on BB10.

What's yours? And personal reason for your choice?

Thanks for sharing. This ain't poll or somewhat like it, just sharing thoughts.
    08-12-13 10:31 AM
    Before that, grammar mistake in the title. *build
    08-12-13 10:32 AM
    I say Sony! Sony has a big reach for BlackBerry to just about everybody in just about all of their tech. Sony can have a BlackBerry skin on top of there computers, bb10 on the phones, and even throw QNX into the Playstation. with QNX systems running the Playstation, phones and even having a connection with computers they will be a huge force.

Now I don't think a buy out is good cause then they will just get stripped like a cheap hooker. I think a big detailed partnership is in order with BlackBerry seeing some major profit from anything running it's software. Then there's HTC...what are they going to do? they losing money and staff so I would think they need something to show that they don't have to go with android to be cool.

People eat with there eyes and buy with there eyes. So with good hardware people will most likely pick up BlackBerry phones due on how it looks.

End of my kanye rant!

Posted via CB10
    anon(5930933) likes this.
    08-12-13 10:48 AM
    Although unlikely, I would like to see a partnership with ASUS. Unlikely though since they are in bed with Android.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 11:21 AM
    Hey fellas!
    My choice would be SONY. I have no spesific reason on it, but I think PlayStation could be badass in improving gaming experience on BB10.

What's yours? And personal reason for your choice?

Thanks for sharing. This ain't poll or somewhat like it, just sharing thoughts.
    Yeah with the PS4 and how it intergrates into the xperia phone it could be awesome with BB10

Sent from my BlackBerry
    08-12-13 11:25 AM
    Sony wouldn't be too bad. Maybe it'll also foster some efforts to make inroads into Japan. It's a very difficult market to get into but it is a hotbed for many things tech.
    08-12-13 11:33 AM
    sony seems reasonable ,lenovo is also a good option
    08-12-13 11:49 AM
    Although unlikely, I would like to see a partnership with ASUS. Unlikely though since they are in bed with Android.

Posted via CB10
    Why ASUS? What's your reason? Share with us...
    08-12-13 11:54 AM
    sony seems reasonable ,lenovo is also a good option
    I found lenovo is a good option too because of it selling capability. Well, it's a chinese company and we knew how well chinese in business are. But, couple of lads said that chinese company won't sell in North America(most profitable area in marketing). Is that true?
    08-12-13 11:59 AM
    Is Sony interested in the enterprise market?

I don't think so? Why should Sony sell more phones with BlackBerry 10 than with Android? I have a Sony Hifi and TV and via DLNA it works great with my Q10.

I don't see Sony using QNX for their Playstation, TV, HiFi,...

A partnership only makes sense with Cisco, IBM, Oracle,...

Posted via CB10
    anon(5930933) likes this.
    08-12-13 12:01 PM

Posted via CB10
    Don't like Asus! Bad experience with their laptop.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 12:03 PM
    I found lenovo is a good option too because of it selling capability. Well, it's a chinese company and we knew how well chinese in business are. But, couple of lads said that chinese company won't sell in North America(most profitable area in marketing). Is that true?
    Don't think BlackBerry will ever go with a Chinese company. It will go against all their corporate clients

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 12:04 PM
    Don't think BlackBerry will ever go with a Chinese company. It will go against all their corporate clients

Posted via CB10
    Why? Sorry but I don't know...
    08-12-13 12:19 PM
    BlackBerry should get a licensing partnership with Lenovo to produce phones and other mobile devices in the Asian market with BB10 software. This could also give them a partner that can build low-end phones for other developing markets.

I would also partner with Sony to get integration with the PS4. No need to hold yourself to just one partner.
    08-12-13 12:21 PM
    BB has anyways been about security. The moment it should ever be bought by or partnered with a company from a country so proactive on bypassing cyber security world wide, not one corporation or government agency worldwide would step within spitting distance of their devices.

SwiftKeyed via my GS4.
    08-12-13 12:25 PM
    They should partner with a non-phone company.
    They already know how to make great phones.
    The issue isn't with the phones.
    The issue is with the marketing and belief that they'll be a stable company.
    08-12-13 12:26 PM
    They should partner with a non-phone company.
    They already know how to make great phones.
    The issue isn't with the phones.
    The issue is with the marketing and belief that they'll be a stable company.
    I think partnering with a company that makes phones makes the most sense. It would help because they would likely have the ability to help ramp up production and effectively understand the mobile landscape including the marketing aspect.
    08-12-13 12:33 PM
    I agree

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 12:35 PM
    Sony will not give them apps. Android all they way.

Google x Blackberry
    08-12-13 12:38 PM
    BB has anyways been about security. The moment it should ever be bought by or partnered with a company from a country so proactive on bypassing cyber security world wide, not one corporation or government agency worldwide would step within spitting distance of their devices.

SwiftKeyed via my GS4.
    Very good point. Plus, I fail to see a convincing argument about what such companies would gain from BB 10 vs Android when Android seems to be working out well for them.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 12:39 PM
    To those who are saying gaming would improve if BlackBerry were to go with Sony, I just want to remind you guys that Sony has already tried improving gaming with play station mobile for their xperia line up. And it dint work well. BlackBerry as a second screen for ps3/4 though.

I too feel that BlackBerry and Sony would make a great team but doubt if playstation brand would improve the gaming experience on BlackBerry devices itself.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 12:41 PM
    A Canadian company dealing with most us governments.....dealing with an Asian company ? I doubt it....

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 12:41 PM
    Hoping the Company comes back with a bang . Nothing beats the reliability offered by BlackBerry

Tapped from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk
    08-12-13 12:42 PM
    Sony will not give them apps. Android all they way.

Google x Blackberry
    Very likely true. I had hope when they announced the PlayStation Suite for Android but that quickly seemed to die down. If that had taken off I think they could've possibly helped BlackBerry on the gaming side of things.
    08-12-13 12:42 PM

SwiftKeyed via my GS4.
    They could deal with it.
    08-12-13 12:43 PM
33 12