Hi everyone,

I just made the jump and got a blackberry (it was free with an upgrade), my previous phone did not even have a camera, so it is a big jump and I need some help. I consider myself "tech" friendly, as I am on a computer all day long, but when it comes to programming and gadgets I am lost. I have no idea on how to use half of the functions, my main goals/interest are sports, finances (stock market), internet poker and golf. How can I customize my blackberry to give me these interests? I tried downloading Viigo, but I got an error message saying the page was not available. Any help/tips would be appreciated. I dont even have a ringtone yet, how do i get free ringtones?

thanks in advane
    04-20-09 04:04 PM
    Check out the 101 series. They'll guide you the right way.

There is a link in my signature.
    04-20-09 04:53 PM
    Well we can't help you unless you let us know what model phone you have. Applications, themes and the OS are device specific. Do as Speedv1 says and read through the 101's great guide to learn the basics.

Also google works magic, try it out. You will find better answers then asking in a thread. Also we have a search button on crackberry, you can find lots of useful information pertaining to every thing you just asked.

Hope all goes well, PM me if you need any help.
    04-20-09 06:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD