Did you read how Jetstar just bought 3,000 iPad2's to go into their fleet? They could have had Playbooks - probably for half the price - but they didn't choose them.
    Well i think it fits the company perfect.

Skytrax the worlds largest airline review site tells us:

Customer Review scoring : Jetstar Airways
    5.6 out of 10 5.6 out of 10

A company that gets a 5.6 rating out of 10 looks great using Ipads.
    11-11-11 07:13 AM
    Jetstar is really the apitomy of Airlines along with Tiger Airways (well in Australia) you pay for what you get though.
    11-11-11 07:25 AM
    I was talking to my friend who works for a large display company and they use BB globally. They had considered shifting to another platform but now with OS7 up, they are staying with Blackberry and are considering giving PB to all field staff.

Organizations are now seeing the merits of the latest offerings from RIM, and that staying above the negative US tech blog publicity is incredible!
    AZ87 likes this.
    11-11-11 07:46 AM
    I was talking to my friend who works for a large display company and they use BB globally. They had considered shifting to another platform but now with OS7 up, they are staying with Blackberry and are considering giving PB to all field staff.

Organizations are now seeing the merits of the latest offerings from RIM, and that staying above the negative US tech blog publicity is incredible!
    This is the sort of thing I am talking about, people can say that RIM is going under but I think the truth has been stretched a fair bit.

I think yes RIM isn't at its all time high, but I dont think by any means they are too far off. I think that the tech community has bagged RIM to the hills just based in hype and the fact that the Iphone has done so well.

But the future will speak for itself.
    AZ87 likes this.
    11-11-11 07:52 AM
    This is the sort of thing I am talking about, people can say that RIM is going under but I think the truth has been stretched a fair bit.

I think yes RIM isn't at its all time high, but I dont think by any means they are too far off. I think that the tech community has bagged RIM to the hills just based in hype and the fact that the Iphone has done so well.

TBH I feel like much is made of RIM's loss in market share. I don't understand the concept of being No.1 or dead. Sure RIM would have had to lose market share with the coming of iPhone and Androids. It's not that the iPhone is a useless product. Its a solid device and for some people its features outweigh the advantages of owning a BB.
    There is enough room for iPhone, Android, Apple and a few more players.
    11-11-11 07:59 AM
    TBH I feel like much is made of RIM's loss in market share. I don't understand the concept of being No.1 or dead. Sure RIM would have had to lose market share with the coming of iPhone and Androids. It's not that the iPhone is a useless product. Its a solid device and for some people its features outweigh the advantages of owning a BB.
    There is enough room for iPhone, Android, Apple and a few more players.
    I agree, but I still think RIM has the ability to control more of the market than they are at the moment
    11-11-11 08:10 AM

I can add no more to that statement.
    11-11-11 08:31 AM
    Thank you 4Q2
    11-11-11 08:34 AM
    Great discussion guys. Somehow this is one thread where the trolls haven't flocked and taken things into the gutter. Good points all round.
    11-11-11 12:36 PM
    I must say I am somewhat surprised that I haven't seen the trolls out in force.
    11-11-11 04:14 PM
    I must say I am somewhat surprised that I haven't seen the trolls out in force.
    Yes. Very true. Let the trolls notice the power of our discussion awesomeness

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-11 11:28 PM
    They are scared of being rolled by BB Fan Bois! Atleast they know where they stand!
    11-12-11 03:31 AM
    The smartphone is going to be the 'one' device that people use for business and pleasure.

The phones that can do both will win.
    11-12-11 05:29 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD