In two days...

So I bought this huge TV with the conception that I would hdmi all my computers up to it as well as my Playbook. I did this, and now with shiny pretty Blackberry, I have no need to run out and get a shiny expensive wireless keyboard or mouse. The track pad on my 9700 works extremely well. Furthermore, yesterday, I sat in class with my playbook positioned up on my desk and sat back with my feet up and use my blackberry 9700 to do everything on both my mac and playbook. This really just changed the game big time for Blackberry; being that it's now a freely given service. I would even suggest it be installed on all devices from out of the box in addition to being marketed heavily. I love it and will continue to flaunt it in every way possible. Love live Blackberry.
    ~Mark
    02-22-12 12:08 PM
    Could not agree more.... this is a feature RIM should be promoting heavily as it is currently a unique function and unique "sells"
    02-22-12 12:16 PM
    I wasn't aware the remote feature did things beyond bridge to the PB. Interesting.
    02-22-12 01:06 PM
    I wasn't aware the remote feature did things beyond bridge to the PB. Interesting.
    Here you go: 2 in 1 (link to Bla1ze blog post #1)
    In fact 3 ... Android Tablet, PS3 and W7 ! Macs are now +1.
    Not suprising, it's a HID compatible BT device ... shoul work litterally with anything compliant to this
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ote-w7-700557/

P.S: OP, how do you switch from a device to another, has been tricky for me and didn't found a stable manner to do so ... would be helpful ! And thanks for sharing !!
    02-22-12 01:36 PM
    Here you go: 2 in 1 (link to Bla1ze blog post #1)
    In fact 3 ... Android Tablet, PS3 and W7 ! Macs are now +1.
    Not suprising, it's a HID compatible BT device ... shoul work litterally with anything compliant to this
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ote-w7-700557/

P.S: OP, how do you switch from a device to another, has been tricky for me and didn't found a stable manner to do so ... would be helpful ! And thanks for sharing !!
    Well currently I am disconnecting one device from Bluetooth options and leaving on which one I want. When I need to change, I connect with the other one and disconnect previous one from Options.
    02-22-12 01:59 PM
    love this little slick feature, this one makes you look like a boss.
    i favor the trackpad instead of the touchscreen it's much more responsive.
    but it can be me though, the bezel swipe gesture is also awesome when bridged.
    02-22-12 02:03 PM
    Could not agree more.... this is a feature RIM should be promoting heavily as it is currently a unique function and unique "sells"
    Cool as it is, it's far from unique... The PB is just using regular Bluetooth commands, so similar features have been available for a couple if years... You can use a Wii remote to control an Android game, Android phones and iPhones to control TVs and stereos, etc...
    02-22-12 03:32 PM
    I dont have a pb so just wondering. Is this just like any other vnc like rdm, teamviewer, etc?
    02-22-12 04:07 PM
    Hey! So i was amazed.....wait! let me say it agian...I was AMAZED at the functionality of the new remote control feture in 2.0. I only have one problem?? When navigating to different web pages I can not scroll down and view more of the page. Is this a glitch or is there something i'm not doing right???
    02-22-12 05:06 PM
    lol the word revolutionize and an apple device in the same sentence xE
    02-22-12 05:14 PM
    if the remote works on the MAC would it work on the Ipad?
    02-22-12 05:21 PM
    Hey! So i was amazed.....wait! let me say it agian...I was AMAZED at the functionality of the new remote control feture in 2.0. I only have one problem?? When navigating to different web pages I can not scroll down and view more of the page. Is this a glitch or is there something i'm not doing right???
    Alt+Trackpad on non-touch screen phones.
    02-22-12 05:55 PM
    I have paired my Bold 9930 with my iMac, but I am unable to use keyboard/trackpad/touchscreen while connected.

Any advice?
    02-22-12 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD