I always thought that BlackBerry would make an incredible come back but the more I read these posts from CB I don't see that happening. I'm really getting scared because I don't like any other OS. I have tried them all including Symbian (A lot like Android)
    I hate iOS because you have to live in Apples world (literally) no micro USB no HDMI port No Micro SD, ITunes and the lack of YouTube video playback no thank you.
    Android to me is filled with "force close errors" and widgets which I'm not a fan of, however I Love nokia (N95) but windows is to simple for me. I feel like one of the 3 bears only non of them are just right lol
    I have had a cell phone since 2001 and enjoyed always getting a new phone to play with and learn but this duopoly is really getting to me. Nothing new to learn it's the same thing but different look of the device itself. I consider myself a gadget guy learning a new phone was the fun part

IF BlackBerry dies and I pray that it doesn't come to it, I think for the first time EVER I will not even want a phone lol. I mean where do I go? I seriously think I will have this Z10 till I can't buy replacement batteries anymore lol. What are you guys jumping 2 if BlackBerry dies? Where do the keyboard lovers go? I hope Fairfax doesn't f things up. Would have liked Windows to buy BlackBerry only if they kept BlackBerry 10 OS, imagine BlackBerry 10OS running on a Nokia with the 41mp camera. that would be my dream phone if BlackBerry discontinued it's hardware.
    I really don't know what I would do if BlackBerry is gone. I hope I don't see a repeat of palm to webOS to RIP. R you guys feeling the same way or r u optimistic? I have always been optimistic but these days I'm actually getting nervous not a good feeling

Sent from the Amazing Z10
    09-28-13 12:45 AM
    I always thought that BlackBerry would make an incredible come back but the more I read these posts from CB I don't see that happening. I'm really getting scared because I don't like any other OS. I have tried them all including Symbian (A lot like Android)
    I hate iOS because you have to live in Apples world (literally) no micro USB no HDMI port No Micro SD, ITunes and the lack of YouTube video playback no thank you.
    Android to me is filled with "force close errors" and widgets which I'm not a fan of, however I Love nokia (N95) but windows is to simple for me. I feel like one of the 3 bears only non of them are just right lol
    I have had a cell phone since 2001 and enjoyed always getting a new phone to play with and learn but this duopoly is really getting to me. Nothing new to learn it's the same thing but different look of the device itself. I consider myself a gadget guy learning a new phone was the fun part

IF BlackBerry dies and I pray that it doesn't come to it, I think for the first time EVER I will not even want a phone lol. I mean where do I go? I seriously think I will have this Z10 till I can't buy replacement batteries anymore lol. What are you guys jumping 2 if BlackBerry dies? Where do the keyboard lovers go? I hope Fairfax doesn't f things up. Would have liked Windows to buy BlackBerry only if they kept BlackBerry 10 OS, imagine BlackBerry 10OS running on a Nokia with the 41mp camera. that would be my dream phone if BlackBerry discontinued it's hardware.
    I really don't know what I would do if BlackBerry is gone. I hope I don't see a repeat of palm to webOS to RIP. R you guys feeling the same way or r u optimistic? I have always been optimistic but these days I'm actually getting nervous not a good feeling

Get a hold of yourself man! Take a deep breath, exhale. Look into iPhone, Android Devices, or Windows Phone.
    09-28-13 12:47 AM
    I have owned them ALL including Symbian and after 3 weeks nothing felt better in my hand then a BlackBerry

09-28-13 12:49 AM
    OK, we have enough of these threads, now. Stop fretting prematurely and hold tight, but these panicked posts are just getting to be too much.
    Jonathank likes this.
    09-28-13 12:49 AM