i have set up digit plus photo password when arranging anti theft protection, through bb protect. when i tried to open my phone (10.3) the phote i chose as the password prompt me to enter the figure. Althought i enter the right digit, entry deciled as wrong number. i do not know how to reset photo plus digit password. enntries limite to 10 times and i already failed 4 ties. i am confused. i guess antitheft pass word set up procedure destabilize the system. if not how to make good this problem.
    06-05-16 12:13 PM
    If I'm reading your post correctly you have the correct numerical password but you can't get past your picture password...if that is the case then disable "password protect" in security and privacy settings by entering your numerical password. This will automatically remove the picture password you had set.

Posted via CB10
    If I'm reading your post correctly you have the correct numerical password but you can't get past your picture password...if that is the case then disable "password protect" in security and privacy settings by entering your numerical password. This will automatically remove the picture password you had set.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-16 01:55 AM
    Are yu placing the digit on the correct position yu selected? After 5 attempts enter Blackberry. Than enter ya numerical password. After that go to settings nd disable picture password.

BlackBerry Z30 fan nd a Proud Passport SE user
    06-06-16 02:33 AM
    At the moment it seems the problem is solved.

Just to clarify one point which is of interest.. that is, on failing 5 (five times) picture screen does shown bot a prompt screen asking to enter 'blackberry' just literally (not a reference to a pw) when you enter this word, device password prompt screen shown, then you enter it and then your phone is working . opening system settings there you reach security and privacy thence device password and under it picture password which to be deactivaed..again device password reqired to be entered do it and the picture password gone (head ache).

Still, i do not understand such a tricky password was necessary. in other words, how can one use picture + digit password without creating problems..any one knows, appreciate to hear..
    06-07-16 09:01 AM
    I personally haven't had any issues with the use of picture password but I only use it it on my primary phone. ...banking, documentation etc files.

With that noted It probably isn't a necessity. I don't utilize it on any of my secondary devices and they are routinely handled by family friends etc.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-16 01:47 PM