Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Apple posted quarterly revenue of $35.3 billion and a quarterly net profit of $6.9 billion. These results compare to revenue of $35 billion and net profit of $8.8 billion for the same quarter last year.

Yep, Apple made a couple billion less in profit.

That is terrible news, I agree, and that goes double when you consider that Apple sold tens of millions of iPads when MS took a $900 million write off on the Surface. Clearly Apple is in the worse shape.
    Yes, I am being sarcastic, but I am trying to make a point. This isn?t bad news.

Bad was when Apple was in such dire straits that they had to be bailed out by Microsoft. Today is merely a burnt microwave burrito in comparison.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by crackbrry fan; 10-02-13 at 12:27 PM.
    10-02-13 11:43 AM
    Worse shape than who?
    10-02-13 11:51 AM
    Wow this post makes No sense...

Posted via CB10
    h20work likes this.
    10-02-13 11:55 AM
    Can't tell if trolling or just being stupid...
    Cashgap and h20work like this.
    10-02-13 11:59 AM
    I'm guessing sarcasm.

Most companies would love to have that "problem".

Blackberry would love to have even 10% of that "problem"
    10-02-13 12:08 PM
    Yes, Apple is losing market share to Android.

But Android earned $0 from its OS licences.

The 2009-13 price war cost the mobile phone industry dear.
    10-02-13 12:10 PM
    Apple looses a couple Billion!
    And people on this forum complain about the sensationalized tech bloc Blackberry-related topics.

Mods should change this to "Apple profits declined." which is actually accurate.

Many people expected this, because we can see the iPad Mini cannibalizing sales of higher end iPads, and older iPhones cannibalizing sales of some higher end models as well. Additionally, I don't think the iTouch 5 was selling well due to the high price (which is why they removed the back camera and halved the storage to produced a lower cost SKU of it). I'm willing to bet their other iPods aren't selling as well as they were, either.
    10-02-13 01:19 PM
    There's too many Ipods and itouchs out there I really doubt they're selling any

Posted via CB10
    10-02-13 01:27 PM
    And people on this forum complain about the sensationalized tech bloc Blackberry-related topics.

Mods should change this to "Apple profits declined." which is actually accurate.

Many people expected this, because we can see the iPad Mini cannibalizing sales of higher end iPads, and older iPhones cannibalizing sales of some higher end models as well. Additionally, I don't think the iTouch 5 was selling well due to the high price (which is why they removed the back camera and halved the storage to produced a lower cost SKU of it). I'm willing to bet their other iPods aren't selling as well as they were, either.
    Ahh you see! Sensational headlines no? But true! Revenue IS down compared with last year quarter, it IS more than 2 billion down!

Posted via CB10
    10-02-13 02:27 PM