I wish BlackBerry didn't have the bad habit of releasing different colors 1 year after its original launch. I know you might be against it but they should make it in gold, pink, blue red and white.

I can't imagine how many times I've heard in the past few weeks women say they want to upgrade to the 6s just bc of the pink color. Remember that women are a big audience.

I know you are going to say "BlackBerry is corporate" but it would make more sales. It will grab more attention.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-15 12:16 AM
    I would like this phone in the same blue as the cobalt classic

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Doggerz and BBRYQ10 like this.
    10-13-15 01:13 AM
    I wish BlackBerry didn't have the bad habit of releasing different colors 1 year after its original launch. I know you might be against it but they should make it in gold, pink, blue red and white.

I can't imagine how many times I've heard in the past few weeks women say they want to upgrade to the 6s just bc of the pink color. Remember that women are a big audience.

I know you are going to say "BlackBerry is corporate" but it would make more sales. It will grab more attention.

Posted via CB10
    I think you make a good point with regard to color choice and marketing. However, I think a lot depends on the model build of the phone. As far as the Rose Gold iPhone, I think the hype is a moot point. Unless you're sporting a clear case or, worse yet, no case at all, nobody will even see the Rose Gold aluminum on the back of the iPhone. Those people who opt for the Rose Gold just to "show off" and don't use a case will be highly upset once their new iPhone screen shatters and the aluminum gets scratched to hell.

Posted via CB 10 on my BB Classic
    10-13-15 11:44 PM
    Having worked at a cell phone store for years, trust me. People come I. Insist on a certain color, will pay extra for it, then put it in an all black otterbox case...

BlackBerry should definitely release some nice options but I don't think they have many people left working there that will say 'let's make a CB orange version'

Plus, 'limited edition red' how many did they make?
    Limited edition colors that never run out are misleading.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-15 12:42 AM