So I ordered a BB Presenter from CrackBerry and got it today. Pretty happy until I tried to use it.
    It loaded the software to my PC (Vista) but when I tried to load the software to my phone (Bold 9930) it said the device was not supported.

However, the BlackBerry website says it is supported.
    BlackBerry - Presenter - Wireless PowerPoint for BlackBerry

The error message I'm getting is on the phone is:
    Sorry, your device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support BlackBerry Presenter.

Any words of wisdom?
    Thanks
    03-16-12 02:55 PM
    Hey guys, I see the views but no posts. I think it is partly because most of don't have BB Presenters.
    For the sake of some poor guy that picks one up down the road, here is the answer I got from CB.
    The device is not on the list of supported devices. Perhaps it means that this device is going the way of the VCR and it is still used but will shortly be completely replaced by the DVD Player.
    I got to thinking, if I get a conversion box from HDMI to VGA for $60.00 bucks that will enable my PB to deliver a presentation on both HDMI and VGA and with the 199.00 Presenter (I got it on CB for 135.00ish) you only get one so if you have a presenter I would say its days are numbered although it is still pretty useful today. Even if BB upgrades their new phones, HD is already here and becoming more and more common.
    Anyway, the gal at CB was awesome and I'm getting a full refund so no problem. I'm going to Fry's tomorrow to pick a converter box.
    Cheers
    03-16-12 06:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD