Just some things I noticed from these interviews, launches and presentations that I wanted to mention and have seen others in different forums post about as well.

Hope BB sees this post and others constructively add to this:

I like how Marty and Jeff present.
    Stating the facts of a BB product, pure and simple, as if I'm reading it on the CB forum.
    Consistency is the key. Very believable and convincing.

1. Looks like they are listening to customers and watch boards like Crackberry ! (their promo videos, some of the comments prove this)

2. JC - do not use words like , "I'm trying", "I think". Just say "I am doing this and that, I know blah blah... you are past the initial CEO phase with BB and have a set plan. Sound more confident, no more skeptism in your replies. You sound confident most of the time, but not all the time.

3. JC - do not admit you don't follow the teleprompter or get into trouble with event BB coordinators for not following their agenda !

4. Marty - stop cutting off guests with that "ok, ok, ok", ... let them speak entirely, they are selling your product and actually doing a good job speaking passionately of your product !!! It sounds like you are rushing them.

5. Marty - stop mentioning the "Jeff Gadaway app" or needing someone like Jeff to perform/explain the services and features your product has. This scares away your customers ! I know you need a transition when you follow Jeff, but don't downplay your products in the process.

6. JC is good as a leader, has humour, which is good to see from a "leader" - keep his part of the presentations short though lol. Sometimes too honest, and can sound a bit negative.

7. Upsell at every chance. Great to see that use of official launches to mention other services !! Boring for those that are already in the know, but still new info to others.

Some may agree or disagree, but please add your points.
    BB Adict likes this.
    12-17-14 12:19 PM
    Everyone can get better at what he's doing.
    02-09-15 11:46 AM