Okay so this is mainly about at&t and blackberrys but read on anyway. So i'm really annoyed at the fact at&t doesnt have a family blackberry/smartphone plan like sprint or verizon. Or why they dont have a package for family plans that have multiple bb's/iphones. Does anyone know of a future plan for at&t to have theese sorts of things? Am i alone in this feeling? Because its really outrageous to have a $230 phone bill just because of 4 blackberry plans when sprint and verizon have way cheaper plans. Tell me your thoughts...
    01-30-09 10:52 AM
    If you dont like it, switch. Thats my thought. The one I will share anyways.
    01-30-09 11:13 AM
    My carrier offers a nice family plan package, additional BlackBerry BIS accounts are only $5 per month. Unfortunately, it a Canada only plan.

You would think competitive pressures would have forced AT&T into matching the plans their competitors have.
    01-30-09 11:21 AM
    My carrier offers a nice family plan package, additional BlackBerry BIS accounts are only $5 per month. Unfortunately, it a Canada only plan.

You would think competitive pressures would have forced AT&T into matching the plans their competitors have.
    Wow that would be nice to have here. I really don't understand it. I mean after being with a company for over 12 years you would think customer loyalty would influence a better blackberry plan. i'm seriously considering switching to sprint or tmobile.
    01-30-09 11:27 AM
    Verizon does not have a family BB plan FYI. All BBs on the account must have the $29.99 or $44.99 data plan.
    01-30-09 11:27 AM
    Sprint does have something a lil cheaper but if its BB's its still more expensive then any other phones....

That's why Treos, HTC's, are still popular is because there is no extra charge. I have stated many times that the BB service is what puts it ahead of the other phones but the price brings it right back to the pak...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-09 11:56 AM
    Sprint does have something a lil cheaper but if its BB's its still more expensive then any other phones....

That's why Treos, HTC's, are still popular is because there is no extra charge. I have stated many times that the BB service is what puts it ahead of the other phones but the price brings it right back to the pak...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    so you don't have to pay extra for a data plan if you have a treo or something on sprint?
    01-30-09 12:16 PM
    If you dont like it, switch. Thats my thought. The one I will share anyways.
    +1 on that.
    01-30-09 01:49 PM
    Verizon is ridiculously expensive.
    You'll find great deals on Sprint!
    01-30-09 07:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD