Hi,

I am in a dilemma as to which blackberry to purchase the new Curve or Bold and should I go for Koodo city plan w/o contract and plus 100$ gift card, or Rogers social plan, 3 year contract. I want to have a nice phone, social ntworking is ok for now, and I don't want to be obligated to have to pay 500$ for the Bold when I decide to cancel the contract.
    I read some reviews that the Bold is much better, but then again I cannot afford to pay more than 50$ a month. I would prefer w/o contract too.
    I f anyone has ideas or opinions, please share them with me.

Thanks,

JJ
    06-21-11 01:00 PM
    I've had nothing but problems out of the Curve line. Go for the Bold.

Edit - Have you tried finding a used Bold somewhere? eBay? Online? Check the classifieds at CB.
    06-21-11 01:22 PM
    Thanks, but the Bold with Rogers comes with a contract 3 years and I don't really want that. Will check out the listings.
    06-21-11 02:06 PM
    Since you live in Canada I suggest looking for phones at Kijiji Canada Free Classifieds - Kiji, Kijji, Kijii, Kijij, Kiiji, Kajiji. People are selling everything you need for cheap and this is where I buy all my second hand stuff as well as phones. You will find anything you need for cheap.

As for plans, its hard to find voice and data plans under $50 these days. Your best bet would be to check out Wind Mobile, Mobilicity, or Chatr of course if any of them are available in your area. I suggested those 3 because they are the best carriers for people who dont want to spend too much on their cellphone bill or want to save money while theyre getting all what they would get if they were to be with Rogers, Bell, or Telus. Im currently with Rogers and I pay $68/month on a 3 year contract which is very expensive compared to Wind, Mobilicity, and Chatr but unfortunately they arent available in where I live which is why im with Rogers now. If you need more help deciding which carrier or phone to get, just PM me and ill be happy to help you out
    jjovanbb likes this.
    06-21-11 07:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD