That would be rogers not bbry as you had called Rogers not bbry
    I called bbry support before have you? Guess what they told me about a roller ball repair
    Find a 3rd party repair person because we will charge you 100 dollars and guess what I paid for that call with my credit card because I didn't go thru my carrier because I didn't buy from a carrier

They will redirect you to the carrier unless you were escalated by a carrier or you pay their fee
    You can search forums about bbry's support policy
    Even google customer support ranking bbry ain't very high

And yes rogers will replace your phone within a certain period within 90 days as required by law you also have a 1 year warranty with any phone bought new after 90 days it is handled though manufacturer or the carrier will do it for you on your behalf but unlike bbry you don't have to go thru the carrier

I have warrantied devices before

Direct from the manufacturer
    Samsung to sony to ms xbox
    Guess who I call for support the manufacturer

you cannot call bbry directly without a credit card you can read it on bbry's website or even when you call them that's the first msg you hear about about the service charge

They provide free email support
    But like most people people prefer human voice and interaction
    Nowadays you must buy a service plan after 90 days either from the manufacturer or the carrier
    Manufacturer is usually better because they usually will replace it instantly or pre ship all though carrier plan will allow replacement in days or repairs

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    I called samsung support for a broken gps twice. They said sorry about that. Samsung is renowned for miserable customer support. Your post is false and misleading.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 07:15 PM
    Sooo... you are saying all of the positive individual user reviews of Blackberry owners on the various carriers are false because of a popularity contest vote of Moto X vs. Blackberry? There's a conspiracy.

I don't recall any post on here requesting blackberry owners to over state the virtues of their phones on user reviews. I know I wouldn't write a false user review. Maybe....just maybe....Blackberry produce great phones at great prices, that their owners appreciate, just as you seemingly appreciate android phones enough to go on this site to criticize Blackberry.

My Z10 was $330 less than a Galaxy S4 and $300 less than a HTC 1 at the time of purchase. Granted the screen is a bit smaller and there are less apps to chose from, but the hardware was a much better value for the dollar. A blackberry spare battery with charger and phone case is only $37 on this site.I know the HTC battery is terrible (a colleauge has one) and I don't even know if you can replace the battery in an iPhone or S4. The larger screens of the Androids are more than offset with the Blackberry connected to a big screen TV via HDMI. So maybe Blackberry owners appreciate the hardware features of their phones, finding apps secondary, and rate their phones accordingly.
    04-23-14 07:24 PM

^^^that's why

🍕
    That's the ticket

Give me a real reason to stay

Make it better than the bull**** I got over the phone from your service department yesterday!

Sent from the phone of the Gods....Z30
    04-23-14 07:33 PM
    Sooo... you are saying all of the positive individual user reviews of Blackberry owners on the various carriers are false because of a popularity contest vote of Moto X vs. Blackberry? There's a conspiracy.

I don't recall any post on here requesting blackberry owners to over state the virtues of their phones on user reviews. I know I wouldn't write a false user review. Maybe....just maybe....Blackberry produce great phones at great prices, that their owners appreciate, just as you seemingly appreciate android phones enough to go on this site to criticize Blackberry.

My Z10 was $330 less than a Galaxy S4 and $300 less than a HTC 1 at the time of purchase. Granted the screen is a bit smaller and there are less apps to chose from, but the hardware was a much better value for the dollar. A blackberry spare battery with charger and phone case is only $37 on this site.I know the HTC battery is terrible (a colleauge has one) and I don't even know if you can replace the battery in an iPhone or S4. The larger screens of the Androids are more than offset with the Blackberry connected to a big screen TV via HDMI. So maybe Blackberry owners appreciate the hardware features of their phones, finding apps secondary, and rate their phones accordingly.
    I appreciate all phones except the z10 due to my issues with that cab you say the same?
    the amount of people who returned their phones seem to outnumber the bb10 users can you account for that?You do know that not everyone cares about their phones right?
    If they return the phone within 15 days and switched how do you a count for that?
    I don't even care about my phone its a tool that I use to get my work done

The only people who care about their phones are fans
    Customer satisfaction isn't ever just measured by reviews as they aren't customer service calls
    Where do you get review in customer satisfaction ? Customer satisfaction includes how the company handles complaints and support except bbry doesn't handle support does it first

By then if escalated to another company like manufacturer do you think the customer will be likely happy to be waiting days for support?

And review of a product is only one of many factors

Yet bbry has one of the lowest customer satisfaction ratings how do you account for that? From consumer reports If all reviews are positives
    The abnormally high return rates and unsold phones of bb10 tells it better then small amount of reviews
    As people have pointed out it comes down to customer satisfaction
    Reviews aren't exactly two way question and answer period is it?
    Unless they list a support call how do you know it has issues
    You can't seriously believe bbry doesn't get support calls or customer satisfaction issues after the huge amount of write offs and returned product in the billions not a couple million of dollars
    Even celebrity's have twittered issues and they get free phones

So all those are fake? You cannot be serious

04-23-14 07:44 PM
    Let's see cheap plastic phones with last year specs vs premium phones with up to date features not to mention matured features

Uncertainty at bbry ain't helping either

My Q10 has better specs than any iPhone!! So rethink that

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 07:44 PM
    My Q10 has better specs than any iPhone!! So rethink that

Posted via CB10
    Not if you dig deeper! The processor for example. And look at benchmarks. How about the screen? IPS vs Super AMOLED...no competition. Camera specs too.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    04-23-14 08:00 PM
    Because in 2007, Apple made a revolutionary phone and did a great job of marketing it. And, they keep making it better. It's an aspirational device. Even though every other smartphone owner has one people feel they are getting something unique and special whether it's the brand new model or whether they are getting one handed down to them. They also have some amazing production and distribution processes. Their launches are incredibly effective.

One technology writer made the point that the iPhone was probably the first gadget product that actually became more useful the longer you owned it because of apps. Even if your smartphone ages and you have done everything already there will be a cool new apps that does something new and awesome on a regular basis. That's why apps are so important to a good ecosystem.

People here don't want to admit that the product is largely what made the difference. The fact is that neither Sony, nor Blackberry, nor Motorola, nor Palm changed the smartphone industry despite their tremendous head start.
    04-23-14 08:01 PM
    Sooo... you are saying all of the positive individual user reviews of Blackberry owners on the various carriers are false.
    I thought that after samsung was caught for bashing HTC in forums and reviews, fakes are no longer possible as carriers allow reviewing only after the customer really purchased the product.

Can anyone confirm that ratings can be manipulated easily? I once looked at Verizon online store and in order to give feedback one had to login and have an account with them.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 08:14 PM
    Marketing (or lack thereof), apps (or lack thereof), managerial competence (or lack thereof), carrier support (or lack thereof), and, crucially, not being able to tell which market is the target market.

Among other things. Sigh...

From your post history, you seem to have a habit of asking questions that nobody knows the answer to. See if your local unversity has a position open in the philosophy department.
    All his threads are baiting threads. He is a prime candidate for CBK's Trash Bin.
    04-23-14 08:16 PM
    From your post history, you seem to have a habit of asking questions that nobody knows the answer to. See if your local unversity has a position open in the philosophy department.
    Lol. Don't make him question his own existence next.
    04-23-14 08:18 PM
    I thought that after samsung was caught for bashing HTC in forums and reviews, fakes are no longer possible as carriers allow reviewing only after the customer really purchased the product.

Can anyone confirm that ratings can be manipulated easily? I once looked at Verizon online store and in order to give feedback one had to login and have an account with them.

Posted via CB10
    The problem is is that most other users of different OS's don't care about that stuff. A lot BB users feel the need to promote and justify thier product by writing reviews of their purchase. Do you really think that the Z30 would have won the mobile madness bracket if it wasn't posted here and people didn't go over there in droves from this site and vote mulitple times. You could vote multiple times for any phone (I know becuase I am guilty of it). The problem is that BB users want to prove that their device is great. Do you really think that BB would have won if even half of the iphone or Galaxy voters would have voted even once in that poll? BB would have been crushed. The same goes for review sites. BB users post reviews becuase they want other people to know that they have a great phone to try and get more people to buy it. Users of other OS's who are happy with it just don't want to take the time or even care to post reviews of their purchase.
    Drew808 and andy957 like this.
    04-23-14 08:23 PM
    Marketing (or lack thereof), apps (or lack thereof), managerial competence (or lack thereof), carrier support (or lack thereof), and, crucially, not being able to tell which market is the target market.

Among other things. Sigh...

Have to agree with all the above.
    04-23-14 08:24 PM
    The problem is is that most other users of different OS's don't care about that stuff. A lot BB users feel the need to promote and justify thier product by writing reviews of their purchase. Do you really think that the Z30 would have won the mobile madness bracket if it wasn't posted here and people didn't go over there in droves from this site and vote mulitple times. You could vote multiple times for any phone (I know becuase I am guilty of it). The problem is that BB users want to prove that their device is great. Do you really think that BB would have won if even half of the iphone or Galaxy voters would have voted even once in that poll? BB would have been crushed. The same goes for review sites. BB users post reviews becuase they want other people to know that they have a great phone to try and get more people to buy it. Users of other OS's who are happy with it just don't want to take the time or even care to post reviews of their purchase.
    Oh, I am not looking into those fan reviews.
    I was looking into carriers mostly and found it difficult to fake a review without Verizon account. I didn?t bother registering with them so, perhaps, it is easy to give false information. Telus and Rogers in Canada also had high ratings for BlackBerry devices.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 08:31 PM
    Oh, I am not looking into those fan reviews.
    I was looking into carriers mostly and found it difficult to fake a review without Verizon account. I didn?t bother registering with them so, perhaps, it is easy to give false information. Telus and Rogers in Canada also had high ratings for BlackBerry devices.

Posted via CB10
    No I'm not saying the reviews aren't valid. If I gave the Z30 a review I would also give it a high review. I'm saying that people who have other Popular devices don't feel the need nor care to post reviews at all.
    Last edited by donnation; 04-23-14 at 09:29 PM.
    21stNow likes this.
    04-23-14 08:33 PM
    Most of Apple's sales are to clueless idiots who buy anything with an Apple logo on it. BlackBerry has never been a consumer brand nor a prosumer one for that matter hence the low demand for such devices.
    04-23-14 08:33 PM
    Lol. Don't make him question his own existence next.
    The next sentence is false. The previous sentence is true. That'll keep him occupied...
    anon(5061193) likes this.
    04-23-14 08:36 PM
    Because apps. Because perception of BlackBerry. Because lack of advertising. Because lack of support by the US. Because of some sort of conspiracy. Just because.

Posted via CB10
    A lot of it is true. It's just NOT polished enough compare to what's on the market... here's a GREAT example.

If it delete an email on my Blackberry and I have the device set to "Delete on Handheld and Server" the email NEEDS to be DELETED on the DAMN SERVER RIGHT AWAY. NOT 5 or 10 minutes later, in fact if I'm sitting in front of my desktop my desktop email client SHOULD remove the message from my INBOX and move it to trash because that's what my Blackberry told it to do. Key take away delete the EMAIL NOW not later NOW. It should work with both IMAP and ActiveSync because again that's what all the other smartphones do.

Another email related issue, I should be allowed to choose how much email I want to retain on my 16 GB of space on my Q10 and it SHOULD give me that option on IMAP NOT just ActiveSync, because THAT's what everyone else does.

So the overarching point is Blackberry other devices are so far ahead of you that they've run out of good features to cram into their phones so now they adding stupid things like "scrolling the page by tracking eye movements" advancing the page by waving your hand over the phone. finger print sensors.

By the time Blackberry get it's right smartphones will be tricorders from Star Trek and those damn things were HUGE, they were so big they didn't fit in your pocket.
    04-23-14 08:49 PM
    No I'm not saying the reviews aren't valid. If I have the Z30 a review I would also give it a high review. I'm saying that people who have other Popular devices don't feel the need nor care to post reviews at all.
    That would translate to number of reviews but not to the overall rating, right? If the reviews are not fake then BlackBerry owners are more satisfied with their devices or loyal to the brand.

Imagine this situation. A non techy person comes to a retail store and sales rep successfully sells a Sammy phone due to higher commission. The person then might find his/her purchase not living to the expectations and give a mediocre rating. And on the other side we have a BlackBerry die hard that makes a constructive decision and gets one of those hard to find z30. They discover only positive properties of the smartphone.

For me, this represents user satisfaction. The Sammy owner feels disappointed while BlackBerry fan is happier than ever.

Granted there are way less BlackBerry fans than people buying to the ads and hype or simply don't care that much.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 08:54 PM
    That would translate to number of reviews but not to the overall rating, right? If the reviews are not fake then BlackBerry owners are more satisfied with their devices or loyal to the brand.

Imagine this situation. A non techy person comes to a retail store and sales rep successfully sells a Sammy phone due to higher commission. The person then might find his/her purchase not living to the expectations and give a mediocre rating. And on the other side we have a BlackBerry die hard that makes a constructive decision and gets one of those hard to find z30. They discover only positive properties of the smartphone.

For me, this represents user satisfaction. The Sammy owner feels disappointed while BlackBerry fan is happier than ever.

Granted there are way less BlackBerry fans than people buying to the ads and hype or simply don't care that much.

Posted via CB10
    It would translate to the number of reviews as well as the over all rating. BB users want other people to know that they have bought a good device and are compelled to leave positive reviews for their purchase. There are millions of very satisfied iPhone and Galaxy users ( hence the repeat purchases) that don't bother leaving a positive review for their purchase because they don't feel the need to justify it to others or prove that their brand is the best.
    04-23-14 08:58 PM
    Have to agree with all the above.
    Who was he talking about he didn't quote anyone and it's unclear who he is talking about

I assume he meant the op

04-23-14 09:01 PM
    I think a lot of it has to do with people's perception of Blackberry. I showed a coworker my Z10 and she initially dismissed it because she thought that the OS was old and slow. I then demonstrated my phone and she was pretty impressed. The BB10 OS is pretty good...people just need to really understand that the OS is much better and can compete with the likes of iphone and android.

Posted using my awesome Z10
    04-23-14 09:15 PM
    It's Coke or Pepsi, Porsche or Ferrari, Democrats or Republicans, Apple or Android. It's a black and white world. People are believers of brand. Regurgitate everything they see and hear.
    BlackBerry has a great phone, trust me, I'm an expert, I use one every day. It takes time for people to try and understand new things, ,

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 09:20 PM
    It would translate to the number of reviews as well as the over all rating. BB users want other people to know that they have bought a good device and are compelled to leave positive reviews for their purchase. There are millions of very satisfied iPhone and Galaxy users ( hence the repeat purchases) that don't bother leaving a positive review for their purchase because they don't feel the need to justify it to others or prove that their brand is the best.
    Yep agreed
    People don't get why customer satisfaction is important
    I had my mic phone issue fixed in seconds by a certified samsung technician without charge

Are you sure I'm miss leading or you are not comparing it right
    You know everyone has a different experience right?

That's what people are trying to say
    Your Customer satisfaction is based on yoh but a company's satisfaction rating isn't and have been shown by bbry's unsold and returned phones
    That's based on all their customers
    Not just the ones that do reviews
    So if Sammy has their score is 78 out of 100 source for certain devices
    You could have had a bad batch or a guy with a bad day (tech)

http://m.benzinga.com/article/3807986

Customer satisfaction shows in their scores not and repeat buying
    If bbry's satisfaction rating is 100% like you say why didn't their 80 million subscribers flock to new bb10 phones or even legacy why did millions jump ship
    FYI according to acsi they bbry are at the bottom

Customer satisfaction directly affects the new sales and if someone stays with their platform or not
    If bbry can honestly say their satisfaction rating being so low.is nothing why don't they have the sales?
    Why do people buy more iPhones and samsung if they have low.satisfaction rating with their customers

Are you honestly saying that all the returned bbry phones are because people are happy with bbry?

04-23-14 09:22 PM
    ummm.... so you are saying that collectively blackberry owners ..... and only blackberry owners ..... want to tell the world how great their phones are while apple and samsung owners do not? By extension, you are claiming that the reviews on the carrier sites which usually require verification that you are an actual purchaser, are falsely high for Blackberry and falsely low due to the lack of enthusiasm from all other phones .... Not only is that statistically improbable, my experience has been the opposite. The amount of verbal teasing I received at work when I got my Blackberry from the apple and android gang was quite amusing.... especially from the apple folk because none of them actually paid for their own iphones, the company did.
    04-23-14 09:36 PM
    Go to Apple if what you want is to be popular. iMore might be a better place for you to frequent.

Posted via CB10
    wolffkrieger and Jrox74 like this.
    04-23-14 09:39 PM
413 12345 ...