Hyperconnected people � heavy texters, social networkers etc

Multi-taskers who want the power and fluidity of a PC in their pocket

Are you the One?
    jimpilot and SlcCorrado like this.
    12-28-12 06:11 PM
    Well said Mr. Boulben
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    12-28-12 06:13 PM
    1) People who get things done: I do like to get things.

2) Productive people who want a tool not a toy: Well, I don't want a tool, I work with way too many of those.

3) Hyperconnected people – heavy texters, social networkers etc: I do BBM a lot.

4) Multi-taskers who want the power and fluidity of a PC in their pocket: Is that a BB in your pocket or are you happy to see me?

So, yeah, I are One.
    12-28-12 06:17 PM
    Taken from Frank Boulben statement

Characteristics of BlackBerry People are:

People who get things done

Productive people who want a tool not a toy

Hyperconnected people – heavy texters, social networkers etc

Multi-taskers who want the power and fluidity of a PC in their pocket

Are you the One?
    That is fantastic. As long as RIM kept those bullet points in mind while building BB10 (And I think they absolutely did) I will be a happy camper
    12-28-12 06:20 PM
    Taken from Frank Boulben statement

Characteristics of BlackBerry People are:

People who get things done- Yep the native apps and third party ones help me get things done

Productive people who want a tool not a toy- Yes, but I don't mind a little bit of games

Hyperconnected people � heavy texters, social networkers etc - I have an unlimited Texting plan so yeah I text everyday, not much for social networking, some BBM.

Multi-taskers who want the power and fluidity of a PC in their pocket- yes- music, browsing web, texting, checking email

Are you the One? You're darn tootin' I is!
    12-28-12 07:20 PM
    Oh yes....that would be me...BlackBerry person
    12-28-12 07:41 PM
    Absolutely me. My 9810 and my PlayBook are there to help me get things done, and I prefer my devices to be primarily tools (although a bit of fun every once in a while is nice!). I'm on an unlimited text messaging plan (I send thousands of text messages each month), I use Twitter and Facebook daily and would like to try Instagram too. And yes, I would love the power of a PC in my pocket as I'm a huge multitasker. Hence why I can't wait for BlackBerry 10!
    12-28-12 07:45 PM
    It really is just smart marketing from the CMO because it's how some BlackBerry users perceive themselves. This gives them a sense of identity.

In reality, your smartphone is what you make of it and how you chose to use it...you define it, not it you.
    pantlesspenguin and jakie55 like this.
    12-28-12 10:27 PM
    People who prefer function over fads.
    12-28-12 11:55 PM
    Yep, I fall under the "productive people" list. Its definitely a tool I use on a daily basis. Between keeping appointments, business emails, setting tasks and just waking me up every morning, I count on my BlackBerry!
    jakie55 likes this.
    12-29-12 12:05 AM
    It really is just smart marketing from the CMO because it's how some BlackBerry users perceive themselves. This gives them a sense of identity.

In reality, your smartphone is what you make of it and how you chose to use it...you define it, not it you.
    It is smart on a number of levels, beyond the one you mention, it also defines a blackberry person rather than sitting back and letting bloggers etc. do it since they would tend to choose less positive things.

One thing I do think is important is that they are using this sort of term and explaining it as there was some confusion early on where people misunderstood the meaning behind it and thought it meant that bb10 was only aimed at existing bb users rather than people with particular needs from their phone.

Here's hoping that they can produce some quality advertising to really sell the message to the public.
    12-29-12 03:01 PM
    I would consider myself all of those.
    12-29-12 07:46 PM
    Damn right! BlackBerry has the best push notification hands down!
    12-29-12 08:05 PM
    Yes I am one
    12-30-12 12:26 AM