I have a blackberry pearl 8130 (Alltel carrier) and I cannot send texts. I receive the message "SMS error 3, message ID 40) Network problems. I recently updated my phone with alltel using the *228 (or at least I was supposed to, but it didn't work and I had to call the 1800 number and they had me type # and then some # and then I typed in some number into another line). Anyway, now I can send and receive calls and I can receive texts but I cannot send texts. I've tried deleting all text history, turning my phone on and off multiple times, and going to advanced options to "register". I've searched through threads and google but I can't find anything!!! Can someone please help me?
    Thanks!
    05-09-10 08:25 PM
    Try going and resetting the phone to factory settings that fixed my pearl with the same problems
    05-09-10 08:31 PM
    It sounds like a problem with your service, did you call your provider again and see what they say?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-10 08:31 PM
    Cody2010 -
    How do I reset it to factory settings? Sorry, I'm not really well versed in troubleshooting.
    Thanks!
    05-09-10 09:10 PM
    i have a BB Curve, and for some reason or another, i do not have the sms option on my phone anymore. i still can receive my email messages, but its not letting me view my text messages at all.. any solutions anyone? thanks in advance.
    12-09-11 11:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD