Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Whenever I try to copy a password to the clipboard it just does nothing. I tried pasting on notes, in a browser etc. and it just doesn't work. Do I need to just get a third password manager from Google Play or has anyone had this problem and knows what's wrong?

-----

Yes that's exactly what I'm doing and I'm also on a Priv. Oh well. Went with something open source, thanks anyway.
    Last edited by ChrisBB2011; 08-22-17 at 07:45 PM.
    08-22-17 06:44 PM
    Whenever I try to copy a password to the clipboard it just does nothing. I tried pasting on notes, in a browser etc. and it just doesn't work. Do I need to just get a third password manager from Google Play or has anyone had this problem and knows what's wrong?
    What device are you using and exactly how are you trying to copy? I just tried it on my Priv and it works just fine. Long press on the password and the copy option comes up. Just tap copy and then go the password field you want to use and long press. The paste icon comes up. Tap, enter or login. Done
    08-22-17 07:38 PM
    Also, have you updated Password Keeper lately?
    08-22-17 07:38 PM
    I have updates on automatically and it's up to date. I'm doing everything you are but mine just pastes nothing. Oh well, went with something open source anyway.
    08-22-17 07:41 PM
    I'm not sure if it's an issue but I'm dealing with 50+ character special character numbers capital letter passwords etc. I'm not sure if that's not something it can support for some reason? I only thought of this because the app I just downloaded was only generating 16 characters at a time. My work would NOT be happy with a 16 digit password!!
    08-22-17 07:47 PM
    Check the Password Keeper settings. There's one for copied text.
    08-22-17 07:52 PM
    It will only generate up to a 16 digit random password, but I just added a 60 plus digit gobbledygook password and it allowed me to copy it without any problems.
    08-22-17 07:59 PM
    Ya everything looked good there too. :/ this is so strange. It's just copy/pasting for crying out loud!
    08-22-17 08:09 PM
    We've enjoyed it does not matter how many letters and words you have in your password for many apps and websites only the first sixteen are used because that is all they support
    08-22-17 08:51 PM
    I have updates on automatically and it's up to date. I'm doing everything you are but mine just pastes nothing. Oh well, went with something open source anyway.
    Check the configuration options for BlackBerry Password Keeper.
    08-22-17 09:45 PM
    You and I are talking about very different websites. Twitter would only allow 2FA via SMS for the longest time. I don't exactly trust a website as insecure as that.
    I managed to just use autofill and it seems to work. I uninstalled and reinstalled which let me copy and paste once then stopped working again. Good enough for now. Thanks for the helpful posts.
    08-22-17 09:50 PM
    Are you able to copy/paste within Password Keeper?

Is "clear copied text on lock" enabled?

Thanks!
    08-23-17 09:37 PM
    Are you able to copy/paste within Password Keeper?

Is "clear copied text on lock" enabled?

Thanks!
    Great, I accidentally turned that one on! Thanks
    08-26-17 02:29 AM
    I'm not sure if it's an issue but I'm dealing with 50+ character special character numbers capital letter passwords etc. I'm not sure if that's not something it can support for some reason? I only thought of this because the app I just downloaded was only generating 16 characters at a time. My work would NOT be happy with a 16 digit password!!
    Has your employer attempting cracking a sixteen character password comprised of uppercase, lowercase, numeric, and special symbol characters in random sequence.
    08-27-17 07:02 AM
    Has your employer attempting cracking a sixteen character password comprised of uppercase, lowercase, numeric, and special symbol characters in random sequence.
    I guarantee you they have and clearly it wasn't sufficient. You're asking the wrong questions.

It seems to copy the password most of the time after a clean install. Occasionally it'll just paste 1 letter but oh well. It's pretty much resolved at this point.
    08-27-17 03:31 PM
    Security feature obviously.
    09-05-17 10:13 AM