HATERS AND STUPID COMMENTS NOT ALLOWED.

I think the passport is the culmination of all BlackBerry prior knowledge. It's my go to device. So I'm comfortable with a device that's got the same stuff with the communicator/poweruser in mind.

If you read my posts, the definitive quality of a productivity device is one handed use. The Passport doesn't really have that. But now that BlackBerry bridged the gap, I'm curious to see if the poweruser of old, the 9900 or Passport , will try it out.

I've been to the CrackBerry meetups in nyc and loved the phone. I think it'll be a. It with the one handed use and the battery life.

Screw the reviews, they know nothing. They're comparing apples to blackberries.
    05-07-17 06:08 PM
    HATERS AND STUPID COMMENTS NOT ALLOWED.

I think the passport is the culmination of all BlackBerry prior knowledge. It's my go to device. So I'm comfortable with a device that's got the same stuff with the communicator/poweruser in mind.

If you read my posts, the definitive quality of a productivity device is one handed use. The Passport doesn't really have that. But now that BlackBerry bridged the gap, I'm curious to see if the poweruser of old, the 9900 or Passport , will try it out.

I've been to the CrackBerry meetups in nyc and loved the phone. I think it'll be a. It with the one handed use and the battery life.

Screw the reviews, they know nothing. They're comparing apples to blackberries.
    I think its good upgrade for passport/Priv users
    05-07-17 06:24 PM
    I think it's a good upgrade regardless . Priv, Passport, Dtek 60. All the reviews I have seen so far...all roads lead to the KEYone
    05-07-17 06:41 PM
    Yes, on paper at least the KeyOne looks like an excellent up grade go-to device. I liked the Passport but it was toooo wide for me to comfortably handle. And it was slow (for me that is) But, the keybord was excellent. I love the BB9900 which I still have BUT, I find 3g/4g only (no LTE) was harder to find. I even bought and tried the Priv for a year but found my BB9900 was better (for me). The KeyOne looks like it "fixes" all my dislikes mentioned above. The KeyOne also has an excellent camera (which I value personally in a phone). Once I get the KeyOne in my hands and play with it I will then truly know (aside from published specs and good reviews) if the KeyOne is for me. I am looking forwards to testing the KeyOne. Two of my favourite apps ( News Republic and ColorNotes and side swiping from left of screen to get the Google Now cards) did not work on my BB9900 and Passport but did work on the Priv and work great on my Android phones also. KeyOne looks like it would tie things up for ME personally (again on paper only as I need one in my hands to really know)
    I also have a Classic which also did not run my 2 favourite programs nor the side swipe google now cards as well as being too slow (again for me) so the Keyone once again looks like the perfect upgrade.
    By the way, I bought the Samsung S8 (fantastic device) which works side by side with my BB9900. Maybe the future holds a partnership for me with the Keyone/S8 combo.
    Last edited by barbarianthemadserb; 05-08-17 at 03:42 AM. Reason: more info
    05-08-17 03:37 AM
    I love passport for it's keyboard and performance too, but the size makes my life difficult. I simply cant put it in my pants pocket and sit comfortably, and also when take it out while sitting. I have to carry it in my hand like a tablet most of the times. Maybe it is my way is wrong as how to handle it but it is really bugging me. I hope KEYone will solve this.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-17 05:55 AM
    I love passport for it's keyboard and performance too, but the size makes my life difficult. I simply cant put it in my pants pocket and sit comfortably, and also when take it out while sitting. I have to carry it in my hand like a tablet most of the times. Maybe it is my way is wrong as how to handle it but it is really bugging me. I hope KEYone will solve this.

Posted via CB10
    PASSPORT SIZE? Fits in a suit coat,and jacket breast pocket perfectly....and if you have a t-shirt/dress shirt pocket, fits perfectly there as well, without spilling out the top ...but a tad heavy for a t-shirt (but so is almost everything in a t-shirt pocket). I think it also has a tool-belt holder.
    Pant comfort may be a girth factor/pant style...it's not uncomfortable in mine, and the wide keyboard is fantastic after the virtual keyboards...but it took a bit to get used to at first.

Nothing handles web-reading the way I like, like the Passport, nothing.
    Yes smaller devices are easier to carry around in pockets and the hand, but the Passport was not too burdensome, because out of pocket the wide screen is second to none.

Though the KEYone has other advantages... I don't think you could go wrong with that either, for its advantages.
    05-08-17 09:31 PM
    A blackberry I actually want. What kind of sorcery is this.
    05-08-17 10:08 PM