This will be short and sweet, feel free to join in.

Okay I just want to state ever since I got my BB Curve 8530 I never want to go back to my iPhone.

Blackberrys have so many cool short cuts and tricks.
    They can be very user friendy once you learn the little quirks about your phone and how much it can handle.
    I love ota downloads its simple and quick, just as if you were on your computer chrome browser.

When I used to jailbreak it could get frustrating and possibly freeze my phone for 5 hours at a time, which would leave me phoneless in class. Jailbreaking can be tedious at times, so much trial and error ugh. Plus its a hassel to unlock and do all these different sites downloads and other out of reach searches.

Simple. Blackberries give us so much for free while iphones really only give you that freedom when you jailbreak.

*shrug*

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-11 09:35 AM
    This will be short and sweet, feel free to join in.

Okay I just want to state ever since I got my BB Curve 8530 I never want to go back to my iPhone.

Blackberrys have so many cool short cuts and tricks.
    They can be very user friendy once you learn the little quirks about your phone and how much it can handle.
    I love ota downloads its simple and quick, just as if you were on your computer chrome browser.

When I used to jailbreak it could get frustrating and possibly freeze my phone for 5 hours at a time, which would leave me phoneless in class. Jailbreaking can be tedious at times, so much trial and error ugh. Plus its a hassel to unlock and do all these different sites downloads and other out of reach searches.

Simple. Blackberries give us so much for free while iphones really only give you that freedom when you jailbreak.

*shrug*

Yes it was well said Blackberry OTA's are very efficient and easy to use. The short cuts make life easier and life's good with BB. Jailbreaking killed my uncles iPhone 4. He went and bought a Torch afterwards. Never will he switch back. Aaahhhh.... BB IS AWESOME!

bbthemesx.com
    08-10-11 09:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD