Is there anyone interested in the Blackberry Oslo? I know that Passport owners already technically have one already-but does the new design entice any other BB10 users?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-09-15 06:07 PM
    Doesn't look that great in my opinion. Not sure what the reasoning is to build such a device. I'm guessing it will be manufactured by Foxconn and distributed to the Asia market? At least that's what people have been saying.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.680
    Fidel Mercado likes this.
    06-09-15 06:10 PM
    Round corner bigger chine....Already have one..
    Fidel Mercado likes this.
    06-09-15 06:57 PM
    Maybe, like they have done with the Leap, they now can offer the 'Passport/Oslo' at a more competitive price (the comparison here is with the Z10/Leap). And so they decide to rebrand it and offer almost the same phone for a smaller price. They seem to be using a bit cheap materials, so that the already existing Passport users keep being satisfied with their Passport and its price. I won't be surprised at all if the Oslo will launch for around 400$. There will be tons of threads saying that for that price you can get an original Passport of course but I would consider that a good move to keep sales (which are low) going. No efforts in R&D and the chance to put a BB10 in people hands..
    Obviously if the price won't be around 400$..Well, my speech makes no sense :-P

Posted via CB10
    06-10-15 04:36 AM
    The original thinking was that the Oslo is really just a Passport variant, like the AT&T version, made with a radiostack for the Chinese mobile network format.

That seems to have changed through rumours and everything else online, but until we hear something from BlackBerry officially on the device, there's really nothing to base anything but rumour and speculation on.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-15 05:23 AM
    I have the passport but would trade it in in a second for tha Oslo. Looks so slick! Love it!

Posted via CB10
    06-10-15 07:37 AM