So this may or may not be THAT funny to me yet as I have yet to fix it, but I recently went from OS6 back to OS5 on my 9650 and this is the result of the OS install......

When installing the OS it failed to connect to the device in the middle of loading the modules on. I hit retry and it went, but obviously something went wrong.....

Everything works as normal. Except the whole OS is black/white and the icons all look like this on the home screen haha.

Anyone seen this before?

EDIT: Fixed itself when I restored my data. Kind of a shame, I wanted to show it off to some friends and make up a wacky story about it haha.
    Last edited by gpgorbosjr; 11-11-10 at 01:11 AM.
    11-11-10 01:07 AM
    In case anyone wants to know how much lipstick has been put on the pig, here is your answer. JK. I would of rocked it like that for a week if possible, to go back to the days of hardcore BlackBerry use...
    11-11-10 01:59 AM
    It happens when there is no theme installed, when the theme file is corrupt or it failed to load, or something among those lines :b
    11-11-10 02:31 AM
    In case anyone wants to know how much lipstick has been put on the pig, here is your answer. JK. I would of rocked it like that for a week if possible, to go back to the days of hardcore BlackBerry use...
    Haha, yea I wanted to rock it, but when I restored my data I guess it somehow fixed the theme.
    11-11-10 02:38 AM
    OK, scary thing is I think that's what I first remember about the first Blackberry I had, except I think the screen was green or something. It was ugly as sin.
    That would have freaked me out so badly I think I would have screamed.
    11-11-10 03:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD