Dear everyone,
    Do any of you guys know how to make my BB recognize correctly #1 and #7 keys in the keyboard. I've changed my BB's OS v5 for v6 and now I encounter this issue. The same happens with the keys # and * ... they are switched, however when I type the letters they are correct !

Sorry 4 my english ! Do any of you know how to solve this problems (or know if there is no solution) ????

Thank you beforehand

Me.
    02-05-11 03:28 PM
    First off what blackberry are you using?
    Second this issue doesnt really make sense.

Are you using an official release of OS6 from BB?
    02-06-11 03:21 AM
    Como es? Dices que las teclas se han cambiado en el teclado virtual pero cuando la palabra sale las letras salen normal? Donde estas? Cual es tu compania de telefono?
    02-06-11 07:08 AM
    I am using Blackberry Bold 9700. I have changed my OS v5 to v6 (leaked version) and when I type for example the number 1, it appears number 7 and vice-versa. The same happens for # and * however if I type A, Z, W or Q (corresponding letters in the French keyboard) I do not have this problem (they are OK). Do you know where do I can get the official released version???

BTW, Thanks for replaying!
    02-06-11 07:59 AM
    Pues si Qbnkelt.... tengo un BB 9700 cuyo operador es Orange Francia. El caso es que he cambiado el sistema operativo por la version 6 y ahora cuando quiero marcar el numero 1 me sale el 7 en la pantalla y vice versa. Lo mismo me pasa con los simbolos # y *... estan intercambiados.... lo mas extrao es que con las letras no pasa lo mismo, la A, Z, W y la Q salen en su correcto orden. Podrias decirme donde puedo encontrar la version oficial del sistema operativo??? solo en caso de que los errores vengan del hecho que es una version extraoficial

Besos y gracias por haber respondido

YO.
    02-06-11 08:11 AM
    I am using Blackberry Bold 9700. I have changed my OS v5 to v6 (leaked version) and when I type for example the number 1, it appears number 7 and vice-versa. The same happens for # and * however if I type A, Z, W or Q (corresponding letters in the French keyboard) I do not have this problem (they are OK). Do you know where do I can get the official released version???

BTW, Thanks for replaying!
    Well theres the issue. his is a leaked version. The person who made it obvioulsy slipped up on the coding. What for the stable version from bb. Im sure it willbe here sooner than you think
    02-06-11 01:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD