73rd/Third. They had one, lone Priv for a while. I was able to play with it for a few min. I wasn't impressed with the keyboard, but I hardly had time to assess it properly. The one time I saw a Z30 was at the Grand Central store with an entrance on Lex at 43rd. Both seemed uncomfortably large, but the Z30 seemed the less awkward of the two. I didn't hate the Z30's vkb in the first 5 seconds so it must be pretty good. If it weren't for the Android run-time issue I'd probably pick up a used one to give it a long term test drive...
    Thanks. I've been to that store before, purchased my mother's iPhone from there as a Christmas gift a few years back. I actually remember playing around with the Z30 during that trip. I've also been to the Grand Central location, I bought my Q10 on release day when BlackBerry had an event for it and Crackberry was on site for it.
    01-22-17 04:56 PM
    73rd/Third. They had one, lone Priv for a while. I was able to play with it for a few min. I wasn't impressed with the keyboard, but I hardly had time to assess it properly. The one time I saw a Z30 was at the Grand Central store with an entrance on Lex at 43rd. Both seemed uncomfortably large, but the Z30 seemed the less awkward of the two. I didn't hate the Z30's vkb in the first 5 seconds so it must be pretty good. If it weren't for the Android run-time issue I'd probably pick up a used one to give it a long term test drive...
    In my opinion the Z30 is the best phone they made. Nobody knew about it when it launched so it failed. But not because it wasn't a good phone. I still have mine. The only reason I got a Dtek50 is to learn android. If they made an upgrade of the Z30 and developers supported it, I would pay a premium for it. Sadly it won't happen.
    I have never seen one besides mine
    01-22-17 09:32 PM
    1 bold in 2016
    1 classic in the subway
    1 priv in the lirr

Posted via CB10
    01-23-17 12:11 AM
    My 5 year old niece was playing around with my Passport, and she called it 'the Laptop Phone'. She was using the camera to take selfies, so I offered my Samsung Note 5 (the non explosive version), since it takes better photos. She responded the she like laptop phone since it's nicer to hold.

BlackBerry PP
    01-23-17 01:53 AM
    are they from "good"? not real BB as you thought would be... different DNA ;-)
    Nope these were true Blackberry guys.
    01-23-17 12:17 PM
    That's upsetting. Not even Android BlackBerrys??
    Nope, I even commented on it during the meeting - twice.

The response was "crickets....."
    01-23-17 12:19 PM
    Nope these were true Blackberry guys.
    Traitor!
    01-23-17 12:39 PM
    Nope, I even commented on it during the meeting - twice.

The response was "crickets....."
    Wrong fruit company... ;-D

•   10.3.3 - that's the go for me... ;-D   •
    zephyr613 likes this.
    01-24-17 02:54 PM
    I met a guy in an Apple Store who had a Classic last year and even though we don't know each other, we bonded when I showed him my Classic too. He also uses an iPhone as a secondary phone.

Posted via my BlackBerry Classic
    02-01-17 08:36 PM
    My passport got the most attention. People give a weird look when I take selfies with people.

When I pulled my classic out a a bar, the bartender said he hadn't seen a BlackBerry in like 9 years. I gave him the brief story and he wasn't interested.
    02-02-17 05:01 AM
    I have never, ever seen a DTEK device in the wild. I've never seen a DTEK60 in stores of any sort either, and this is in Canada. As for every other device, I've seen lots of BB7 devices, a few Z10's and Q10's, a couple Z30's and 2 or 3 Passports...and 1 lonely Priv.

It's sad that I can actually count the number of times I see devices, but the upside is I have seen 2 Windows Phones I think my whole life (aside from those I own)

Posted via CB10
    02-02-17 05:21 AM
    I've only ever seen 1 Passport here in NYC and never a DTEK. Whenever I pull out my PRIV though I get asked "what phone is that?"
    02-02-17 06:50 AM
    I've mentioned this before, but since everyone says that BlackBerry went out of business, for the past 4 years I've been telling people I custom order phones from BlackBerry.

It seems to go over really well and people are genuinely more interested in that story than BlackBerry's actual story.
    02-02-17 07:06 AM
    I've mentioned this before, but since everyone says that BlackBerry went out of business, for the past 4 years I've been telling people I custom order phones from BlackBerry.

It seems to go over really well and people are genuinely more interested in that story than BlackBerry's actual story.
    So you lie to people to in order to make you feel better about you phone choice.....Look its a phone nothing more. If people have an issue with it than they are the one with the problem and not you.
    02-02-17 07:20 PM
    Chill out man. It's entertainment. If I cared about what people thought about my phone, I'd have an iphone!
    02-02-17 07:26 PM
40 12