When BlackBerry will inventato something cool like iPod was some years ago, then millions of units will be sold with lines outside the stores...

____BlackBerry 10 makes me stay___
    But then everyone will be a sheep if they all buy a BlackBerry. Or will that be different somehow?
    pantlesspenguin and TgeekB like this.
    08-31-15 06:05 PM
    Just ask every girl between 15 and 35 what phone would like to have.

Then ask them about functionality...

No way man, it's about being cool in this sheep world.

When BlackBerry will inventato something cool like iPod was some years ago, then millions of units will be sold with lines outside the stores...

____BlackBerry 10 makes me stay___
    And a few short years ago those same "wannabe cool" girls in that age range were buying BlackBerrys because Paris Hilton, Kim Karsashian, etc had them. Or is that not the same thing?

I got my first smartphone when I was 27. I immediately became interested in researching upcoming mobile technology. I've never bought a smartphone based on "cool factor," I buy them based on what they can do for me and how they manage my day-to-day life.

When I think of "cool" people in my life, three immediately come to mind. One is a late 20s woman who is a free spirit and can instantly make friends. She never has anything bad to say about anyone. She just has that "cool" air about her. She uses a white Passport.

The other two are a mid 20s and early 30s gay couple. They're both insanely smart, successful, well dressed, and a riot to be around. They both use iPhone 6+.

Phones don't make people "cool." Cool people use the devices that work for them.
    TgeekB, donnation and TGR1 like this.
    08-31-15 06:08 PM
    But then everyone will be a sheep if they all buy a BlackBerry. Or will that be different somehow?
    Blackberry was popular with kids back a while ago too. What about then? Was it all a trend? It's only a one-way street for some.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-15 06:10 PM
    Blackberry was popular with kids back a while ago too. What about then? Was it all a trend? It's only a one-way street for some.

Posted via CB10
    I guess back then kids were focused on communication, productivity, and security (I don't think I missed any of the frequently used buzz words in here). What has happened to the youth of today?
    pantlesspenguin and TGR1 like this.
    08-31-15 06:12 PM
    I guess back then kids were focused on communication, productivity, and security (I don't think I missed any of the frequently used buzz words in here). What has happened to the youth of today?
    Who knows. My two daughters use Android. I don't know what became of them. One is getting her PhD and the other is becoming a Veterinarian. Idiots!

Posted via CB10
    08-31-15 06:17 PM
    It's still not cool.

Whatever, neither am I.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-03-18 08:19 PM
81 ... 234