Hello
    I'm living in Iran and want to by a blackberry z10.The problem is as i was checking the net for prices,i saw that many people who have bought this phone are celling their phones in different sites.I got surprised and i followed the comments, many people say in Iran we can not connect to internet with blackberry phones.
    Other problem that comes after this is that we cannot download many apps & games, couse hey say u should download from bb's app world but as u can't connect to net it's not possible to download apps and u have to download from other websites that has converted android apps and their not working properly on the phone.
    As i knew this website for long time(before being member recently) i wanted to ask about these problems and some ways to solve them if there is any
    i will be thankful if u can help me
    04-12-13 01:27 AM
    This is also discussed [url=http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-z10-f254/iran-great-market-blackberry-blackberry-popular-iran-despite-sanctions-794465/]here and explains why your problems exist.
    04-12-13 04:30 AM
    Dear aviraps
    همشهری لینک زیر روببین:
    see following link:
    Re: Blackberry is popular in Iran despite sanction... - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    البته من از چند نفر پرسیدم گفتند که با جی پی ار اسش مشکلی ندارند و از ایران می تونی اونو آپدیت کنی و یا اپلیکیش نصب کنی
    04-13-13 01:12 PM