I promise Apple will steal gestures idea, market it, and claim they reinvented the mobile OS. This is their modus operandi, BlackBerry needs to hire, I don't know McKenzie, and focus all Ads around "Gestures as revolutionary"

The focus of Ad campaign isn't its a new device, it's somehow emphasizing why new is better, and what better concept than "Gestures". You can get so creative. Heck it can even joke a bout how buttons are passe, or make "minority report" spoof of how Tom Cruise was controlling his computer, either way Gestures needs to be the focus these ads, forget that camera gimmick.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 07:04 AM
    I agree fully. Gestures needs to be marketed ASAP
    H_O_Boomaye likes this.
    03-27-13 09:47 AM
    They have some really good adverts but i think the adverts below are far suited for american audience.And anyone who does'nt know these are the best ads for me so far.

03-27-13 11:05 AM
    Yeah. These ads are neat but they are talking about features and not the the experience, what made apple work was they made the Apple iPhone experience seem other worldly, b berry needs to take this approach, ads aren't Bout detail its about emotion, so make generally "Gestures" seem like the new I'm experience that you must have that only berry can supply.

Honestly after using z10 my iPhone seems clunky and old by comparison.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 11:22 AM
    I think they need to stop spending so much on advertising in England and use it in America or on gestures promotion. I don't know about other cities here but every bus stop you drive past has a 4ft poster of the z10 or an image of it using the time shift camera with a slogan underneath, thn we have all the tv adverts and radio promotions.

Don't get me wrong I'm not sick of seeing adverts for bb but blackberry is quite popular in England already so I feel the advertising power would be more suited in countries they still need to appeal to and win over as they could easily start thinking that Apple invented gestures (if apple does steal it) as blackberry hasn't promoted enough to prove otherwise while they still could

Sent from my Jiayu G3 Droid using Tapatalk.
    03-27-13 06:41 PM