So last week I broke my Iphone 5 and ofcourse I needed a new phone. My friends where talking about what phone I should be buying and how superior Apple and android are etc etc. so we came to an point where some1 was making fun of BlackBerry phones, everybody laughed and it got me thinking what did those guys do the last years? So i checked the website and I saw the Q10 and it felt like first sight love, I ordered the phone the next Day and it arrived sunday. Monday i proudly took my phone to class and everybody was like laughing and making fun of it. Within 1 Day i convinced 5 classmates and 4 of them ordered a Q10 and the other one a z30. So my point is, BlackBerry makes great phones but they dont know how to brag about it. Get some tv adds and showoff some features, not neccecairy the keyboard or how "buissness" the phone is.

Peace!

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 01:08 PM
    Pretty much. People at work were talking and some really don't know that BlackBerry is still in business.

That is on blackberry, no one else is to blame Imo.
    11-11-14 01:25 PM
    Mass market media buys are very expensive and the return on investment is very uncertain if you aren't Apple/Samsung. Microsoft has spent untold hundreds of millions and WinPhone is still dragging on the bottom. BB is doing the right thing..make money where it knows it can make money and then make plans in the future to branch out from that.
    11-11-14 01:30 PM