One thing BlackBerry has is the great name "Blackberry ". It sounds very nice. I think that RIM should use that name and shape of the logo in more of there UI features. You know the logo? The 7 semi circles? That is a blackberry cluster. They should create something in the upcoming BlackBerry 10 UI that has that logo in some part of the interface. One idea I had, which would separate the app icon layout from the other guys, would be to have each app logo inside a "semi circle blackberry" shape instead of just having the icons floating in mid air.
    Just an idea.
    The pic shows what I mean by semi circle blackberry shape.
    So imagine for example, the messages app inside ONE of those semi circle shapes. Each app would be inside one of those shapes, but instead of being arranged in the blackberry logo shape, they would be arranged normally in a grid pattern like normal.
    I don't know if it's a good idea or not but it would just be something different for the layout of apps because no one has really changed the game on that part, except for maybe the windows phone.
    05-16-12 06:41 PM
    I like the idea. Perhaps a good theme for BB10?
    05-16-12 06:46 PM
    That's a good idea and hopefully they will come up with something similar for BB10.
    05-16-12 06:57 PM
    It should be used more. I use a fake bb logo pic as a wallpaper with mini banner theme that looks cool.

I'd prefer a proper pic though.
    05-16-12 07:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD