Hello,

I am new to this site and forum and had a question. Are there any recommendations for a good music player for the Blackbery Curve 8330? I would like to use it as a music player rather then an iPod. However, my major issue is transferring songs from my mac and creating playlists. I can do it but I have to do it manually which takes a long time to figure out what I have just transferred and then create the actual playlist. Is there any program out there that will transfer full playlists into the Blackberry and what would you guys recommend for the best mp3 player out there?

Much Appreciation!
    05-14-09 09:44 AM
    I use Blackberry Media synch throug Desktop Manager, which I think leaves mac users out-of-luck. Are you running Parallel Windows or some other Windows environment? If so install and run DM and media synch should work.

A search on this forum will reveal that iTunes isn't the best software for managing music to run on a Blackberry, but I've been using my Bold as my primary MP3 player for some time now.
    05-14-09 10:07 AM
    There is a media sync that is available for the mac but it is only a preview build.

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...405B9F946F0689

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-09 12:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD