I'm a fairly new Blackberry user but not unfamiliar with tech. We have bought three Playbooks in the last year. The initial reason was the QNX operating system and the Playbook which I've researched extensively. This works for me for both business and personal use and I constantly find new applications which work for us. I do understand that other have their own agenda of what may work.

With the recent Crackberry sale of the Blackberry Music Gateway, I ordered the package. Wow! Thank you so much. I hooked up the bluetooth with my Playbook and used the included audio jack for my JVC shelf speaker with sub-woofer. What a great device. Love the sound and just tried the Neutron MP with this...(I'm impressed as I love good music)... So...I just ordered my second device...somewhere in storage I have great speakers.

Thanks to all that provide videos, they are so helpful for those unfamiliar with Blackberry, but about to purchase the BB10.
    axllebeer and bungaboy like this.
    12-01-12 11:28 PM
    How are you liking it? I've been thinking of getting one myself...not too sure how I might use it though...in any case, welcome to CB!
    12-02-12 03:10 AM
    I have one as well and it's a truly great and useful device. Especially on the Playbook it gives a great sound to my stereo. Thing is though, te volume is much less when connected to my 9800 or laptop.
    12-02-12 06:28 AM
    I have two..one at work and one in the car. Great device. Everyone really should get one.
    12-02-12 06:54 AM
    Mine is hooked up to my Home Theatre. I just change the input on the home theatre to the one that I plugged the Music Gateway to and out comes the music when I connect my phone or PlayBook via Bluetooth.
    12-02-12 07:32 AM
    I was going to buy the rockfish bluetooth speaker @ best buy.$25
    12-02-12 04:50 PM
    the music gateway is a great device. i had a house party recently and someone stole mine. i can't really think who it could be as a lot of people approached me that night wondering how i was controlling music playing from the home theatre using my phone.

i also took advantage of the sale on crackberry and bought another along with a car charger.
    12-03-12 05:55 PM
    Hello, A couple of questions regarding the gateway, will my playbook control the volume, I want to us it with very minimal system, just a power amp hooked up to speakers? Will sound still come out of the playbook? Thank you in advance for your help.
    Wayne
    12-28-12 06:50 PM
    Bought one for my sister in-law for Christmas. She loved it
    12-28-12 10:29 PM
    Hello, A couple of questions regarding the gateway, will my playbook control the volume, I want to us it with very minimal system, just a power amp hooked up to speakers? Will sound still come out of the playbook? Thank you in advance for your help.
    Wayne
    The PlayBook will control the volume. If I remember correctly, no sound comes out of the PlayBook's speakers when it connects to the Music Gateway. I can also recommend buying the Neutron Music Player app. Well worth the $4.99 Buy Neutron Music Player - Download Neutron Music Player - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    wthomas50 likes this.
    12-28-12 10:41 PM