Before the problem was Cell Phones going off/talking during the Movie. This toned down, they finally got the message but now I'm noticing BlackBerries are coming out of their Holters I'm not sure what I find more annoying, hearing a Cell Phone go off or seeing BlackBerry light up?

So are you one them who can't wait?

By the way I'm at the Theater, waiting for "Knowing" to start. Its just commercials and will put my Bold away when it starts. LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 12:05 PM
    i will use my phone during previews but once movie is about to start it is silenced and doesnt come out until the credits roll. i personally hate it more when people talk and give their own commentary during movies that is very annoying usually young teens. grrrr lol
    03-21-09 12:07 PM
    Lol I don't wait to read it but I wait till the end of the movie to reply to whatever was sent

03-21-09 12:07 PM
    blackberry or not it's kind of annoying to see phones light up...i'd rather deal with that though then people talking during a movie haha
    03-21-09 12:13 PM
    blackberry or not it's kind of annoying to see phones light up...i'd rather deal with that though then people talking during a movie haha
    yea me too i can ignore the light but i hate when people talk lol
    03-21-09 12:20 PM
    i put mine on quiet and if i does light up ill read it and go back to my movie. but if it is important* i will reply.
    03-21-09 12:22 PM
    I'm on my bb until the previews start and then it goes on the 'do not disturb' profile. I'm usually too into the movie to notice any messages lol but the light from other people is very annoying.

03-21-09 12:31 PM
    Before the problem was Cell Phones going off/talking during the Movie. This toned down, they finally got the message but now I'm noticing BlackBerries are coming out of their Holters I'm not sure what I find more annoying, hearing a Cell Phone go off or seeing BlackBerry light up?

So are you one them who can't wait?

By the way I'm at the Theater, waiting for "Knowing" to start. Its just commercials and will put my Bold away when it starts. LOL

It can be very annoying to see little lights come on in a otherwise completely dark theater. Oh by the way how was knowing??? Good....bad.... Recommend to other people??

03-21-09 12:35 PM
    I'm on my bb until the previews start and then it goes on the 'do not disturb' profile. I'm usually too into the movie to notice any messages lol but the light from other people is very annoying.

yea really i only bother going to movies i really wanna see so i dont wanna be distracted especially with the price of movies now a days geez lol
    03-21-09 12:37 PM
    I like to go in the theatre early to get a good seat, I'll have it out while I'm waiting but I put it away as soon as previews start and take it out as soon as the credits come up.

03-21-09 12:40 PM
    I never go to the movies alone, so typically I'm being gentle on my bb anyways.. but pretty much I MIGHT look at it during the previews, but not during the film
    03-21-09 12:44 PM
    Good thing is that I don't waste my time going to the theater. The last time I went to the theater is when a friend dragged me there to see that stupid "300" movie. I almost walked out.
    03-21-09 12:46 PM
    I dunno. Maybe I should go to the movies and see. :3
    Most likely yes, since like, a movie is way too long to go without a blackberry.
    03-21-09 12:50 PM
    i'll try to do everything while the previews are rolling, then i'll switch it 'off' completely so im not tempted by the red light or by the vibration..if/when i do get an email/text, if important, i will reply back (when i get the unfightable urge to check my phone)..otherwise my bb is sleepn..
    03-21-09 12:53 PM
    If it's a priority email (which is the only email that will vibe when I'm at the movie) I know it's something important at work, so I'll get up and step over to the side by the wall where no one can see me and reply.
    03-21-09 01:00 PM
    It really all depends on how long and how great the movie turns out to be. I think what gets me in trouble the most is not the actually screen itself but the notification led.
    03-21-09 01:06 PM
    I will look at and I do reply to certain people. I have good friends who know where I'm almost always at and if they text me I know its important. Another big one is if a professor emails me. I almost always get right back to them.

I usually kinda slump in my seat and point the phone down so the light is point down and less obvious.

03-21-09 01:35 PM
    I'm waiting on "Knowing" to start here in 5 mins so let me put mine away as the lights dim, lol

03-21-09 01:43 PM
    I attempt to wait...but I always fail...the blinking light drives me crazy!! lol
    03-21-09 02:45 PM
    It can be very annoying to see little lights come on in a otherwise completely dark theater. Oh by the way how was knowing??? Good....bad.... Recommend to other people??

Avoid at all cost. I wanted to leave after 30 minutes but my girl figured we might as well stay.

It's pretty disappointing that this was the Director who did "I, Robot" which I love (also one of the best Blu-ray Disc!). There was 10 minutes worth of footage seeing. Last film Cage did that I love was "The Family Man."

03-21-09 03:08 PM
    I wait to use my BB at the movies or leave it home.
    03-21-09 03:09 PM
    i wait...

i might check it if i'm expecting a really important message that can't wait...
    03-21-09 03:17 PM
    You gotta wait, the message will still be there, you might miss a key part of the movie
    03-21-09 03:53 PM
    But thats just me, I guess it can be an emergency and be more important..
    03-21-09 03:54 PM
    All phones to silent! Will only check if it is important but its really annoying when people start talking or making noise!!

03-21-09 04:08 PM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD