Hello Friends

I have blackberry DTEK60 ( it should be flagship mobile with higher process from snapdragon ) but the performance very slow on it ( I uninstall all applications like Facebook and messenger and still slow and free of RAM always less than 1Mb ) my device updated with last security patch 5SEP2017 . I need to know what is the best to go to with new Blackberry Motion or buy Huawei P10 and install Blackberry applications ( HUB and keyboard ...etc. ) , Please I need your advice
    10-25-17 04:36 AM
    I would gather that most people in here would say to go with the P10 over the motion. I can't imagine people in here would say any different.
    cribble2k likes this.
    10-25-17 06:03 AM
    I have the P9 with BlackBerry Hub+ and most apps including keyboard and seems to run well. I'm not using the BlackBerry Launcher however.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-17 08:31 AM
    Do you agree with me that the Blackberry launcher It is the cause of the slow of DTEK60 ?
    10-25-17 11:01 AM
    Do you agree with me that the Blackberry launcher It is the cause of the slow of DTEK60 ?
    If you are asking me, I really don't know how to answer that since I have never seen or used a DTEK60, but with my own very limited use of the Launcher in my P9, I was not very impressed. I find the stock Huawei launcher to be good for me. In fact, I don't mind the entire Huawei skin for android (EMUI).

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by brookie229; 10-25-17 at 01:12 PM.
    10-25-17 12:55 PM
    Hello Friends

I have blackberry DTEK60 ( it should be flagship mobile with higher process from snapdragon ) but the performance very slow on it ( I uninstall all applications like Facebook and messenger and still slow and free of RAM always less than 1Mb ) my device updated with last security patch 5SEP2017 . I need to know what is the best to go to with new Blackberry Motion or buy Huawei P10 and install Blackberry applications ( HUB and keyboard ...etc. ) , Please I need your advice
    Factory reset your DTEK60. It's not supposed to run so slow or just have 1MB of RAM free.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-17 01:05 PM
    Some users have complained of that in past, have you tried switching out the launcher for something else?
    10-25-17 03:28 PM
    I did factory reset many times and still the same , I'll try to uninstall the launcher of BB and install nova launcher
    10-25-17 05:16 PM
    How long have been using the P9? I literally just picked the P10 yesterday from Bell. Do you have any tips for a Huawei newbie? Not a lot of activity over on Android Central under the Huawei category. I just wanted a change as I've been using Android BlackBerries (Priv and KEYone) for the last year. Are you still using the BB Hub services? I'm not sure how I feel about subscribing to Hub+.
    10-30-17 06:52 PM
    How long have been using the P9? I literally just picked the P10 yesterday from Bell. Do you have any tips for a Huawei newbie? Not a lot of activity over on Android Central under the Huawei category. I just wanted a change as I've been using Android BlackBerries (Priv and KEYone) for the last year. Are you still using the BB Hub services? I'm not sure how I feel about subscribing to Hub+.
    Been using the P9 for a couple of months but my Passport is still the daily device for me. I am using Cobalt's Manager with Hub+ Services (Keyboard, Calendar, Contacts, Device Search, Notes and Files). Like I said above, I got rid of the BB Launcher but I understand a new version was released the other day. May try it later. I bought the P9 a few months ago as "refurbished new", whatever that means but it was in pristine shape and came as if brand new for $350 CAD including shipping. Really good deal for me. You can go here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/ search for the P10 forum and it will be as good as you can find for an android device. It's no Crackberry but....... . The P9 came with Marshmallow, and there is an update to Nougat. It may even get Oreo next year but I'll believe it when I see it. Your device definitely will get Oreo, probably January or Feb.
    10-30-17 07:18 PM