02-02-11 09:16 PM
29 12
tools
    9780 FTW! Best form factor, best battery, good keyboard, nice crisp screen, size may be small for some, but it is adequate for meh
    02-01-11 08:53 AM
    9700 for me, since it has been the best phone for me.

Awesome battery life
    Best keyboard around minus 9000 series.
    Awesome scree reso.
    Good speakers
    Runs Os6 good enough
    And IMO looks awesome!

Used S1, Pearls, Curve 8900 and for last year plus my 9700...even had a couple Androids in a Mytouch3G(wife still has her POS.) And a Cliq...also had an older iPhone.

Hands down for me the 9700 Bold! Most Bolds are awesome though. 9780 is basically a 9700 on steroids, so I am sure that is a killer phone and 9650 has always been solid as well.

And soon the Touch Bold will be in my line-up, well as soon as it is released anyway.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-11 11:23 AM
    I have the 9780 but I think the 9800 is the best just because I really like touch screens

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-11 02:36 PM
    For me it's a two way tie between the Bold 9000 and the Torch 9800.

The 9780 doesn't do it for me for two reasons (1) The screen is just too small, apps like calendar and pocket informant are very limited relative to the Torch. (2) I don't find it beautiful. Without the crhome look it's very plasticy looking, coupled with its lightness and compactness it has a child's toy feel. It's a brilliant phone, the battery life is just beyond belief but for me it's just not pretty.

The 9000 is a cadillac it's big and beautiful, the keyboard is unparalleled, the speaker is the best on any phone, ever. The screen seems bigger and brighter than the 9780, I don't know why but it does. Overall, it's the quintessential Blackberry.

The Torch has the screen real estate to allow apps like calendar to really shine. Browsing, videos, accessibility are all enhanced through the screen. And what's the cost? Battery life only. While the keys don't travel as far as on the 9780 the typing after a while is perfect, just as fast, no reduction in quality. So it has almost all the strengths of the finest blackberries to date and all with that huge screen. As a piece of telephonic engineering (the slide mechanism especially) it's unparalleled. So, for me, it's the Torch, but the 9000 is a beauty and on par with the Torch as it is the epitome of tha traditional blackberry experience.

In my opinion.
    02-02-11 09:16 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD