This post may be out posted in the wrong forum so I apologize in advance.

With the release of the keyone earlier this year and more recently the K1 Black Edition and Motion. I feel like blackberry mobile is finally steering the phones in the right direction. The K1 keyboard and proportions were bang on. I personally was not a fan of the front top bezel and found it bulky and the back of the phone just looked awkward imo. The black edition fixed that look somewhat by making it less noticeable. The black keyboard frets make the keyboard look like a blackberry keyboard should. Moving on to the Motion the back of the phone is damn near close to perfect. It looks amazing. The front top bezel looks much better than the keyone and I’m a big fan of the overall frame design. The part that bugs me and a lot of other is the size of the so called “Chin” with the blackberry logo on the button. Personally the logo on the button is completely unnecessary and looks tacky. Putting all the BS around specs aside. If blackberry mobile takes the best of these 2 phones and produces a qwerty phone with the back and frame of the Motion combined with the keyboard of the K1BE I think they will come as close to the perfect modern day blackberry as they can in 2017/18. I’m really excited to see if Blackberry Mobiles third time will be a charm.
    rarsen likes this.
    11-11-17 03:38 PM
    Very good input although I’m not in total agreement , I can assure @bbmobile is listening and taking in all feedback (good and bad). Nevertheless, I initially was taking about an all black edition of the KEYone when the announcement of the KEYone was made. The more and more I use the OG silver and Black I love the look. Now with respect to the Motion...you your hands in feels fabulous. Perfectly balanced and it’s a tank! Exceptional build quality. Some real nice features built in to the os is a nice added touch. Initially I wasn’t a fan of the home button logo...but after seeing it in person ...it looks pretty sharp.
    11-11-17 10:22 PM
    I actually wouldn't mind the chin.

I'm on a Galaxy S8, and the little bezel space it has at the bottom is not comfortable to work with at all. I wish there was more blank space down there below the keyboard area.

All these near bezel-less all screen phones that are the latest craze look nice and all, but they suck functionally.

Besides that, I really do like the S8, but the next phone I get will not have curved edges like the S8 has. Even with a case on it that allows a better grip on the edge, my fingers still accidentally activate app icons along the sides of the screen constantly. Maybe for my next upgrade, the Motion 2 (or, whatever the next one will be called) will be out and on AT&T.
    11-11-17 10:53 PM
    Really interesting thoughts. I've been impressed with the trajectory the company seems to be on, handset-wise.

The logo seems a minor thing to obsess over, but... I wish they had placed a classic text one at the top of the phone. It was always part of the character. I was led to believe on another thread that having at least some form of logo on the front was a response to user feedback, which is nice nonetheless.
    11-12-17 03:28 AM
    I actually like the look of the original KEYone more that the black edition. I would just prefer the spec of the black. As for the motion. I agree with the enormous chin. They could have taken a little real estate out of it and still make it functional. As for the BlackBerry logo on the home button. I love it. Normally they say BlackBerry some where on the phone which they don't now. So a little emblem on the front is nice.

#luvmybb10os
    Sigewif likes this.
    11-12-17 03:25 PM
    I love the look of the KEYᵒⁿᵉ silver edition. It makes a statement of distinctiveness. I would love better specs like the black KEYᵒⁿᵉ but mine works just fine. I will wait expectantly for a "KEYtwo" at some point--unless they come out with a "Priv2" type device. On the Motion, I think the logo on the home button is very clever. It identifies the phone as a BlackBerry on the front, unlike the DTEKS which had no identification on the front. The KEYone didn't really need it like the Motion because, of course, it has a keyboard.
    11-13-17 01:00 PM
    Another point, I do not find the KEYᵒⁿᵉ too tall at all. I used the PRIV with the keyboard slid out and had no problem with the balance of it either. Obviously a lot of thought has gone into the balance and size of these phones. More real estate for the screen is welcome but not with no bezels for the sake of "style" . I have never appreciated faddish things that undercut true quality and sturdiness. I also would not want the cameras compromised.
    11-13-17 01:08 PM
    Really interesting thoughts. I've been impressed with the trajectory the company seems to be on, handset-wise.

The logo seems a minor thing to obsess over, but... I wish they had placed a classic text one at the top of the phone. It was always part of the character. I was led to believe on another thread that having at least some form of logo on the front was a response to user feedback, which is nice nonetheless.
    We need to have a logo on the front so people who see it don't think it is "some other slab." I like the logo on the button is a clever way to do it.
    11-13-17 01:12 PM