Walking through the Source, they have the BlackBerry Mini speaker on clearance for $29.99. I had to buy it.
    Neat thing is, i didn't know it was a speaker phone also for the car for hands free. Cool.
    Connected to the phone, i pulled up you tube and played a music video and discovered that if I hit the play / pause button on the speaker, it pauses the video playing. Neat.
    It answers calls, hangs up, mutes, and more.
    I had no idea it did that much more than just being a neat little blue tooth speaker.
    It pauses and goes through tracks when the media player is open also.
    I'm pleasantly surprised.
    04-08-14 08:17 PM
    Thanks for the heads up!
    04-08-14 08:24 PM
    Yeah they're very cool with a reasonable sound too. It's like taking your own hands-free BT unit around with you - the way it will slip over a seat belt or a pocket.

Posted via CB10 on a Z10
    04-08-14 08:29 PM
    We discontinued them to this price some time ago. I posted it in November. They're still kicking around, surprisingly. I think we still have three at my store...

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=876589

If you ask me a question & don't get an answer, you're likely on ignore on whatever mobile device I'm using today.
    04-08-14 08:30 PM
    I find the music volume is great but while talking using the mini speaker I can barely hear the person even with the volume all the way up. I have to hold it to my ear to hear the person
    04-08-14 08:32 PM
    It's not on sale. We discontinued them to this price some time ago.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=876589

If you ask me a question & don't get an answer, you're likely on ignore on whatever mobile device I'm using today.
    It say "clearance " not sale in my post. And I have no idea how long it has been at that price.
    04-08-14 08:32 PM
    It say "clearance " not sale in my post. And I have no idea how long it has been at that price.
    Yep I saw that and fixed my post. My store is under reno and I put in 13 hours, so my eyes are crossed from exhaustion. I think the stock file came down to that price point back on November 26.

Great price. I'm tempted because I get another 30% off that lol.

04-08-14 08:34 PM
    I find the music volume is great but while talking using the mini speaker I can barely hear the person even with the volume all the way up. I have to hold it to my ear to hear the person
    I haven't taken a call on it yet, but used the BlackBerry maps voice guidance and heard it fine. Was your volume up all the way on the phone during the calls? Not just on the speaker.
    04-08-14 08:37 PM
    Yep I saw that and fixed my post. My store is under reno and I put in 13 hours, so my eyes are crossed from exhaustion. I think the stock file came down to that price point back on November 26.

Great price. I'm tempted because I get another 30% off that lol.

I noticed, and thought I was seeing things until I looked at the greyed out message in my reply. LOL
    04-08-14 08:38 PM
    I noticed, and thought I was seeing things until I looked at the greyed out message in my reply. LOL
    Yeah, sorry about that lol. Construction is fun!

I worked over 80 hours last week because of it. I'm wiped out.

04-08-14 08:40 PM
    Maybe open the Dialler App on the phone, drag down settings and in Call Audio, place it on Bass Boost.
    That's how mine is - and the caller is very clear.
    Although admittedly, I haven't tried it with the Treble or Default setting.

Posted via CB10 on a Z10
    04-08-14 08:58 PM
    ya mines on the default setting, will change to bass boost and give it a go.
    04-09-14 05:35 PM