This could be an old topic but do you Spectec has finally produced the MicroSD Card for Wifi. I have spoken with one of the person incharge and according to them that there isn't sufficient number of request for them to start producing the MicroSD Card Wifi for BB.

But i believe if every BB user write to them they may consider it. Please write to spectec@spectec.com.tw.

Thanks everyone
    04-20-10 12:14 AM
    This is an old topic and since all new models of BBs from now on will pretty much have WIFI in one shape or form, this won't be much use except for old models users... which may have issues with OS support for it, since it would require drivers and extensive OS integration for this to work. Don't mean to shoot you down, but you stand a better chance of getting a 9520 before getting Spectec to develop this for BB. Just saying...
    04-20-10 12:19 AM
    In actual fact not many people like to change their phone too frequent specially those with low income and matured , like myself. Furthermore the technology is available, why not fully utilizing it?

By dropping an email will not actually taking much of your time, right?
    04-22-10 06:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD