when i try and add a new contact to BB messenger it asks me to enter there email as opposed to their PIN so non of my contacts are being added.anyone know how i can change it to requesting their PIN please?
    thanks x
    09-08-08 10:34 AM
    09-08-08 10:36 AM
    thanks for that but when i choose use once it doesn't give me the option to request PIN only email
    it worked before and all of a sudden its misbehaving
    09-08-08 10:42 AM
    You need to have their PIN in your address book for you to get the option of requesting by PIN. You do not need to have that however to add them to BB Messenger. I know this because me and my co-workers have recently been adding each other. Just go ahead and send the e-mail and they will have the option to say "ok" to you adding them. You will then get a response back and when these little exchanges have completed, it will add it to messenger.
    09-08-08 10:47 AM
    thanks guys,sorted
    x
    09-08-08 10:51 AM
    I'm sure when they ask for the email you can just enter a pin and select it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-08 12:40 PM
    thanks guys,sorted
    x
    Welcome to CB, care to tell us how you've resolved it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-08 12:48 PM
    i read a thread someone posted and someone had mentioned that instead of selecting the (use once) roll onto it then press the menu button and it gives you the option Request By PIN.it worked a treat and now my requests are going through woo hoo. This site is awesome
    I have another problem now though. i just got a notification on my phone and it shows a number one then a little globe symbol,cant for the life of me work out what it is notifying me of lol.any ideas?
    x
    09-08-08 01:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD